Vocalist Reacts to Master of Puppets By Metallica

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xs7dXhKLdw

In his analysis of Metallica’s “Master of Puppets,” vocalist Jake Luhrs not only reacts to the song but also delves into its deeper meaning. He goes beyond just discussing the performance aspect of being in a band, focusing on the song’s theme of addiction. Luhrs emphasizes the importance of working through our addictions and not letting them control us. He highlights the message of empowerment in the song, encouraging listeners to open up and take control of their lives by refusing to let their addictions become their masters.

1 Like

Please react on porcupine tree

1 Like

Holy shit my band covered your song when I was like 17! I am 29 now.

1 Like

For a ridiculously huge Metallica crowd check out Enter Sandman or Creeping Death live from Moscow in 1991—may be the heaviest version of Creeping Death I’ve seen

1 Like

Lars is all over the place as usual. It baffles me how he manages to potato his own music, and that anyone thinks its good.

1 Like

James enslaved by his alcohol master…

1 Like

Oh damn! You’re from August Burns Red?! I believe I saw you guys with As I Lay Dying! Very cool!

1 Like

One of my all time favs. I used to headbang to this so hard back in the day when they first released it.

1 Like

Please react to Loïc Nottet - Mr/ Mme

1 Like

Woah this brings back so many memories! Remember picking up Reload in Scotland while visiting family based on it’s cover and being introduced to an entire new genre.

I really recommend ‘Crawling [Official One More Light Live] - Linkin Park’. I know you guys did a reaction to Linkin Park 4 weeks ago, so I figured it’s relevant to bring this up. It was Chester’s last performance :cry:

1 Like

THE BEST VERSION OF THIS SONG IS
1987 GOTHENBURG ITS THE BEST VOCALS FROM JAMES
not 1989 cause he ain’t hitting the high notes anymore

1 Like

These videos are so awesome, Jake! Much love, brother! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I was missing your daily content! I hope Tylor will recover and be back soon! Greetings from Poland

1 Like

Hope Taylor feels better soon! I’ve got a request for her to react to Jinger’s song Pisces specifically the live session. Please didn’t do any research or read the comments this is a song that deserves a pure blind reaction.

1 Like

Metallica was the first metal band that I really fell in love with. So many amazing songs.

1 Like

If y’all want another sing to listen to, Judas by Fozzy is a pretty good one.

1 Like

When Taylor gets back she needs to react to therapy session by NF its really good @heartsupport

1 Like

Hi could you react to Bloodywood -jee veerey? Pls

1 Like

I’ve loved Metallica since the beginning. They have helped me so much. Thank you for your band! I love it

1 Like

Or could you do background by Robb Nash anything by Robb Nash in general but if you could do that, I think a lot of people by myself I’d be happy but I think a lot of people would listen to him and he’s a great artist

1 Like