Wage War_fan 188

I feel like I have lost my will to live

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. I understand that feeling and it sucks. You are not alone in feeling this way, so many people have been there too. It may seem hopeless right now, but there is still hope even if you can’t see it and your life is worth so much, it matters, and it’s worth fighting for. We are here for you to share in any way that is helpful. There is something out there, or multiple things, that can help you to see hope again, you just have to find what they are for you. You can get through this period one day at a time

Thank you for reaching out. The simple act of reaching out to talk about it is a step in fighting that feeling, in fighting for live. You are living and breathing, you are here for a reason, even if you don’t know what that reason is yet. I believe that everyone exists for a purpose, and that you are no different. Your life has worth and purpose. You have people who love you and who want you here. Fight for them. Fight to love yourself.

Something that always helps me when I am facing despair and want to give up is doing something small that I enjoy, like taking a walk in the fresh morning air or playing with my dog. It helps to lift my spirits.

Hey there friend. I know it’s probably not really fun to try to share this, but recognizing something like this in your life and stepping outside of your comfort zone to share this is such a good thing, and we’re glad that you did. I hope that no matter where you are in life, no matter what you are going through, that we can show to you that you are not by yourself. I have had so many times in my life where I simply did not want to keep going. But we are all here with a purpose in this life, and we want to fight with you and be on our side so that you can find that purpose and start to accomplish it.
Thank you so much for reaching out. If you want to talk about anything more specific, we’d love to hear more of your story. We love and care about you and want you to know that you’re not alone.

Hold fast friend.

hi friend,
I just want you to know that it’s okay to have moments of weakness. but please know that you are so strong and brave. you are loved and heard. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I promise you that this isn’t the end. you are growing, even if you don’t notice it. you are growing and becoming even stronger. please don’t give up