Wage War_fan 228

Recently married only one working in the marriage (wife has a lot of health issues) trying to record my own music and feeling very hopeless about finding a new job that can support a family

1 Like

Hi friend. I can relate to this. I have a lot of health issues and cannot work out of home. My partner went to school in the music field. He’s currently struggling to find a job he can be passionate about and will be a good career path after being moved away from his music scene and connections. He moved before we were together but I know it’s really laid on him hard and has caused him to feel depressed.

I don’t have the answers. But we know this feeling. You are not alone.

hey friend thank you for sharing. first with time and patience comes relief. Hold Fast. You are not alone in this.

Morgan
HS Intern

Hey, thank you for sharing, this sounds really hard. i am so sorry you and your spouse are experiencing this. Keep pushing, keep pursuing even the smallest opportunities, something will come for the two of you. Cling to each other. You are not alone in this. I will be praying for the both of you.

Hannah
HS Intern