Warped Tour Fan #11

I struggle with Manic Depression

That must be really hard to navigate sometimes. I want you to know that we are here for you. You are still worthy of love and happiness.

I’m so sorry. Depression in any form is so difficult to handle and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
But, you’ve taken the first step to healing by opening up to us - keep taking those baby steps. You’re worth it. You’re loved.

Hold Fast
Kayla

hi friend,
I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. This sort of thing can be so hard to manage and at times, seem like there’s no way to overcome it. But here’s the thing, I know you are a fighter. You are strong. I know that you are capable of overcoming this, because you’ve already taken a big step towards healing, which is talking about your struggle. I wanna encourage you to keep coming back to the support wall and opening up whenever you feel the need to! we welcome you here with open arms and we are here for you whenever you need to be heard or listened to. we love and care for you so much. we are so proud of you for opening up and sharing. I know it can be really hard to be vulnerable and share stuff about yourself that you don’t want anyone else to know about, but it’s so worth it. you don’t deserve to fight this alone. we are here for you and we believe in you: )
stay strong

1 Like

Here’s the video response from our live stream on Twitch!

2 Likes

Thank you for opening up, it takes a lot to just be able to talk about it - with others or yourself.

From experience, talking about my highs and lows has helped me so much with being able to communicate those feelings with myself as well. It can be easy sometimes to just fall into just living in it, but giving myself permission to talk about it more has helped me realize my emotions it so I can make proper adjustments with healthy coping skills, and reach out when I need to. You aren’t alone with this. :heart: