Warped Tour Fan #116

I struggle with alot of anxiety and depression within my self and society. I come from a very abusive background. I’ve also struggled with my identity for years on years. I’m a 28 year old trans man and transitioning has been my most terrifying struggle I’ve experience in my life. But I couldnt be more proud that I’ve made it this far. On my own. Having no support has been a struggle but I promised myself to not let it stop me from being who I am and who I identify as

Hey friend,

You have courage beyond anyone I know, and it takes more so than I know to have taken the steps you have taken. Be yourself and do not let anyone else tell you otherwise. Being alone without support is a hard thing but remember you have us. You are not alone in this battle nor will you ever be. Keep that head up high and push forward.

Chris

I’m sorry that you’re dealing with this, but, I’m so glad that you are able to feel proud of yourself, that is HUGE. I know how it feels to be going through things and not having any support - I don’t have physical support around me, and have only been a member of this community for a little over a year - before that, I went through everything on my own. No one wanted me. I have found a family here in the community though, and we want you to come and be a part of that family. We will support you, and help you however we can to make this less scary.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hello my friend,

Thank you for taking the time to share and post your story. You are not alone. We are all here for your at Heart Support. I am so sorry to hear you have been struggling with anxiety and depression. It’s so hard battling those demons everyday and it can be harder when you feel alone. The fact that you are willing to open up and share you story shows how much courage and strength of spirit you have my friend.

I am proud of you too for taking one day at a time and moving forward with your life and continuing to be the person you are. Just know you are amazing just the way you are. We love you here and God loves you just as you are. Please know we are here for you as a community, to show support and love.

I hope you have a beautiful day full of hope and happiness!
Stay strong and hold fast!

-Geoffrey

I don’t know if anyone has told you this, but I am so proud of you! You have been through so much and still you are here fighting every day and every obstacle to be who you are. I know that you have been through much of your struggle by yourself, but I want you to know that we are here for you. We will love you and support you through it all. Even if you just need someone to listen we will be here. You are not the horrible things that people said or have done to you. Your story is beautiful and you are loved. Hold fast, we believe in you.

Congrats on how far you have come. I am sorry you are struggling I too am a trans man and I remember so much of the struggles. I also have struggled with the idea of finding myself. It sucks when so many do not agree with how you identify and how you feel about yourself. I know for me personally I hate being misgendered and that makes finding myself so much harder. I dont know what you do in these moments but perhaps come up with things people have told you about yourself that are trusted. I know that for me I have a list of notes from loved ones that helps me to see that I am seen as who I am. Just those reminders of hey this is you. I will gladly be a support. Have you looked into any transgender groups in your area. I know in my own state we have a transgender spectrum group that is amazing.

Hold fast and keep remember who you are.
Ash

hi friend,
thank you so much for sharing. I’m so proud of you, we all are. you are very strong, brave, and cared for: ) I hope you find this community to be an encouragement to you and that you find love, acceptance, and comfort here: )