Warped Tour Fan #12

I’m sad warped tour is ending and I’m not ready for it to end.

Im not either. But hopefully someone will buy it or pick up the torch. Maybe a new touring festival will start. You arent alone in feeling sad about this. It breaks my heart.

I’m not either, I had way too much fun yesterday and I’m going back today! Here’s to hoping they’re just trolling us haha

Much love friend, hold fast.

Lots of us are sad that Warped Tour is ending, but, there will be other events where you can mix with the music family. Keep looking forward to those friend.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Warped tour has been some of my favorite memories! Plenty of us are sad but fortunately there are plenty of amazing festivals around the country that we can attend.

hi friend,
dealing with something coming to an end that brings you so much joy can be very difficult. but I promise you that something else will come your way that brings you joy: ) maybe start finding concerts in your area that are going on that feature some of the bands from Warped Tour? maybe a new festival will come along and bring more joyful memories for you! it’s okay to be sad, but please remember friend that you will always have those memories and it’s not over: ) more beautiful memories will come your way: )
stay strong