Warped Tour Fan #144

In 2016 my best friend’s mom (my 2nd mom) committed suicide.

I am so sorry for you and your best friends lose. Know that you both are not alone here.
You are apart of a family here. Losing a relative especially a mom or a father and be really tough. The most comfort though is knowing there are people that love you and care about you in this time of pain.

you are not alone.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

I’m so sorry for your loss, and for your best friends loss.
Losing someone can be so rough - especially when it’s a suicide. Just know that, your friends mum is looking over you both, and is proud of everything you’re achieving and doing. Keep talking to your friend and working together to get through this. Both of you are loved - both of you are valued, and you are both more than welcome here in the community whenever you want. We love you and want to help you.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Dearest friend I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this loss. It is so hard when someone you care about so much dies for whatever reason. And than to have it be by this it makes it so much harder. I am so sorry. I wish there was more that could be say more than just a sorry but I know this that the story you have currently can help so many life’s. You have something some cant ever experience that loss after it happens. You are such a big awesome person and you have so much strength I realy hope that you know that. You are strong and dont let this keep you from seeing that.
I also want to say that this is not on you. You didnt do anything to cause this.

Hold fast we are here. Message us if you need.
Ash

I’m so sorry for your loss. I want you to know that you aren’t alone. We are here for you through this really difficult time. Remember that it’s okay to grieve this loss in any way that you need. And if you ever need anyone to talk to we are always here for you.