Warped Tour Fan #25

Sometimes I feel like my kids would be better off without me…I feel like a failure most days. They are the only reason I am still alive today though

Your kids WOULD NOT be better off without you. You gave them the needs to live and they still need that no matter how old they are.

Stay alive for them. They need you. Please keep reaching out; with time and work please know that these feelings and thoughts can get easier to deal with. Keep fighting. Keep reaching out.

That is a lie, my friend. Your children would not be better off without you. They love you and they need you. You struggle, but you are still here fighting every day. That shows how much strength you have. You are enough. You are loved.

That is a HUGE LIE. Your kids would NOT be better off without you.
I’m sorry you feel like a failure, but, your kids love you no matter what. If your kids tell you they love you at the end of the day, you are doing a good job. Keep fighting, if you can’t do it for yourself, do it for those kids. I KNOW that you don’t want them waking up everyday asking where their parents is and blaming themselves for you being gone. You’re doing great. Keep going. They deserve you, you deserve them.

Hold Fast
Kayla

hi friend,
your kids love you so much. they care for you so deeply. I’m sorry you feel like a failure but I’m here to tell you that you are the opposite of a failure. you a strong, wise, smart, capable human being who has breathe in your lungs and is capable of overcoming this doubt you’re having. you are a great parent and you’re trying your best. which is all you can do: )
stay strong

No child i okay without help from their parent. My father was an alcoholic and wasn’t there for me a lot. I can tell now I missed having that father in my childhood. See if you can talk to your partner or family about these feelings. Keep the happiness of your children alive and let that be your drive as you go past this. Please see if your doctor can help you as well.
I believe in you
Hold Fast Friend.

Video response from our live stream on Twitch.

1 Like