Warped Tour Fan #98

there’s some days where i feel like i can’t really keep on. it’s not even the fact that i want to die or anything, i kinda just want to disappear. i feel like i walking disaster, like i’m never enough. it seems like no one cares no matter how much they tell me i mean son to them. it’s like they’re saying that because they pity me. i’m a terrible friend, sister, wife, and daughter. i’ve been through a lot in my life and it’s piling up and one day imma explode.

I completely understand the build up I give myself person days so I can decompress and release my frustration. Know you are not alone and are loved here. I love that you found a community that can love you here.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Sometimes we don’t live up to our own expectations. That’s ok! We are not perfect. We are human. You have value! You are loved! Maybe things are going on that seem out of your reach or beyond your control. Life can feel that way, but often there’s something we can do even if it’s not obvious at first. Don’t give up!

Hi Thrice_Fans,

I will try my best with my writing since english is not my first language. Like MorganVinHoch said you’re never alone and there is always someone to listen to you in heartsupport.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, life can be hard sometimes but appreciate the positives and be proud of yourself since you came through all sorts of bumps in life. I can understand how you’re feeling, it’s a hard thing to deal with pressure. We put a lot in our shoulders. Don’t forget that sometimes our mind play tricks on us and gives a negative perception on reality. Like you said, you seem to think that people encourage you because they pity you. Maybe, it’s simply because they don’t know how to react in this situation and that they feel bad for you. They care for you !

I hope you feel a bit better. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself and take some time for you just to relax or release your stress.

Also, remember that you’re never alone in those kind of situation. Stay strong

1 Like

I am so impressed with the strength and bravery that you have displayed in your ability to write out your inner thoughts, reaching out for support.

I believe that you being able to do this will not only bring you support, but also inspire others to reach out for help as well. That is pretty special!

It hurts when we feel like we are not enough… It’s a horrible feeling… and it isn’t true.

I can feel the love of your family and friends in your words. You took the time to signify all of those who you care for by pointing out that you are a friend, a sister, a wife a daughter… You are all of these things… You care for all of these people… your friends, your sibling(s), your parent(s), your spouse.

Right now it seems that you have a heavy load that is piling up… No one is meant to carry heavy loads alone.

No one.

Have you ever seen one of those posters where it shows you how to bend to lift certain weights… and then when it gets to a certain amount of pounds it shows 2 people lifting?
Life works the same way. At a certain point, the load is meant to be distributed between more than just one person.

If you are not sure how to do this, consider contacting a crisis line. They are not just for those who are at risk for suicide, the counselors are trained to help people make a support plan, and they have tons of resources at their fingertips to share with you.

#YouMatter

You took the first step. Please take the next and get help making a plan to work on that load before you reach the explosion point. You are so worth it…

1 Like

Howdy,
I understand how you feel. Some days the idea of vanishing feels like the right thing. However, I’ve found that more and more your voice is needed. You have a special gift that only you can bring to this world. I wish love and warmth for you. You are so important that there is ONLY one of you in a world with over 7 billion people. Think about that, it’s amazing how special you are. Thanks for posting and for sharing your voice. Hugs and blessings.

1 Like

I understand exactly what you are feeling. Sometimes life is hard and I’ve felt the same way before. You are not a walking disaster. You are loved by so many and you ARE enough. This community is here for you. Always and no matter what. I care for you. We all do. You are not a terrible friend, sister, wife or even a daughter. Hold Fast. I believe in you.

What would happen if you chose to believe it when someone told you how much you mean to them? It sounds like there are people in your life who love you and maybe it’s your mental illness or your personal struggle that is making you believe the lies that they don’t mean it. You are so hard on yourself, but no one is a perfect sister, wife, friend, or daughter. We all make mistakes, but what matters is that we do our best to be there for the ones we love. You have been through a lot and I am so sorry about that. I wish you didn’t have to deal with those demons, but my friend, you are not alone in this. There is hope and there is help for you. Keep reaching out. Hold Fast.

I have felt a lot like this most of my life. It is hard when life gives you so much and you feel like you need a break. Right now I have also had friends and loved one basically making me feel like I am not good enough or that I am just a mistake but the one thing I continue to try and remember is the fact that I am not what others tell me. I am not defined by other peoples words. They may hurt and stink but we need to remember words are words. Just keep fighting to believe those people dont define you.