Weird connections

I am a supporter of lgbtq.
I had the same dream as a girl, and it seems like her and me, our fates are intertwined.
We had lot in common and we decided to be friends.
We had had dreams in common with each other and were both obsessed with dreams in the weird way that I am.
The she one day suddenly said she hated gay people.
What do I do!?
I don’t want to hurt her.
And I know that God brought her and me to know each other for a reason.
But I belive that God made homsexual people the way he made them and there’s nothing unholy about it, and God made everybody the sexuality he made them.

HELP… ME…
I’m shaking…

I know for sure that her and me met each other for a reason, and I know that it would be abandoning my destiny to abandon her…
Religion brainwashes people…
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!
I have no idea what to do in my life right now…

We both had the same dream…
The one that inspired this:

It was such an important and powerful dream…
She said this sounded like it was ancient music from Japan, China and Korea from 1000 years ago…
I wrote it…
I hope somebody can help me that knows how God brings people together through dreams.
I know it wasn’t a mistake. I know it was God. God never makes mistakes.
Please help. What do I do.
Also here is art of my feelings. These are actual scenes from my dreams that if you understand dream feelings, you might be able to help with.

Here is the first. I will just have to describe it, because I can’t bring it and take a picture. It depicts a boy whose body only consists of his upper torso because he had been in an accident or something.
He was the same boy from my dream who had dramatically went at a girl and said, “waltz with me”(this is the same dream that I shared with this other girl)
and Waltzing Matilda had began playing.
Thinking of the song, Waltzing Matilda, we know the main character loses his legs, and never sees Matilda again. It is a tragic story.
I have a memory of being at a place in Wales and the people gathering around and singing it because it was the day that they celebrated, like the day (I forgot the name) where everybody wears the poppies and remembers people who died in war. The boy had lost his legs, and he was almost sqirming, and struggling, and tears were coming out of his eyes, and he told the girl, (the same girl he had waltzed with in my special and empowering dream,) “I lost my legs, but at least I didn’t lose you.”

The other art is from a dream where there was a teacher and a student. The student stands up and protects his teacher, even after he’s already become a “rouge ninja.”
I have it here. Me and my sister made him up together. How I miss those times, the times when we had two beds in the FunRoom and we would play to the radio station Two Steps from Hell and Audio Machine on Amazon music…

He is protecting his teacher, and he is bleeding and crying.

Also, I don’t know what else to say. Exept that girl was one of the only freinds I’d met other than my sister who understands, “dream feelings.”

Also an update:

She said that her brothers were gay and she has a misconception that hmosexual people are perverts, which is absolutely not true, but it’s a misconception.

3 Likes

@leonafan000

I’m sorry you are not doing good. I know God is faithful. Just cling onto Him.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.