Welcome to My Brain - July 24

Hello and I am late today! I’ve also missed my afternoon reflection because I’ve been spaced out for…8 hours, I think just due to the heavy amounts of stress I’ve been under the past few months and not being able to get a proper break. Brain decided to take a break without permission, I guess. On with the show.

Situation/Trigger
Bedtime reflection
Emotions/Feelings/Body Sensations & Intensity
Tired
Disappointed
Isolated
Immediate Thoughts
Living like this is insane. Every second just go, go, go neverendingly to nowhere and nothing. I’m so tired and theres never any rest in sight.

Situation/Trigger
Morning reflection
Emotions/Feelings/Body Sensations & Intensity
Rushed 85
Scared 80
Mind is going a million miles a second, tense chest, shaky
Immediate Thoughts
Just more of the go, go, go… trying to figure out what everything is going to cost living on my own. Its not going to be pretty. All of this because my mom wont even look into the potential financial consequences of making my dad leave. Thanks mom, i feel valued /s

Error 404 - Afternoon reflection not found. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Idk how you do that lol, I can think 1 millon thoughts a day but I can never remember or put a word to any sort of phsycial oddity I feel.

2 Likes

Me either! My therapist gave me an emotion wheel to help identify my feelings. It’s still hard, takes a few minutes of thinking, but in most cases i can pick a couple that fit.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.