Well to be honest i feel this way 167 5 hours a we

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Breaks Stuff by Limp Bizkit
Well to be honest, I feel this way 167.5 hours a week. Although I very, very rarely act on it. I simply wait until no one is around and try to cry it out so that there is no violence.

1 Like

Thank you for being here and for sharing your story. Feeling angry for so long can be exhausting and frustrating. Like you’re revved up but have to control it for fear of acting on it. I’m glad that crying it out seems to help you. Crying can release so much of our pain and strong emotions. When I’ve felt like that I’ve used running or going for a walk in the woods to help calm myself. I hate it at first but after a few minutes my mind starts to calm, I’m able to take deep breaths and think more clearly. Have you found any other outlets that help release and calm that feeling? We are here to support you and we believe in you!

Anger is such a powerful, devastating emotion. The way you are handling and processing it shows great control and care for the outcomes of it. One one hand, you feel the pressure boiling inside and the need to let it all out. At the same time, you want to limit the effects of it while giving you the space to feel what needs to be felt. Our first reaction is usually to try to push it away as much as possible, until it gets back to us even stronger and out of control than before. But you know the value of processing these emotions, of letting them exist in a safe manner - and crying out is such a powerful release, both emotionally and physically. When you allow the tears to be, you are doing something that serves you and heals your soul. You can be proud of you for your ability to channel something so powerful into a safe experience, that hopefully brings relief to you at the moment. There’s never any shame for feeling, being human, and you have been actively seeking ways to support this most vulnerable side of you. :heart: