What it feels like

CW

“The Dancing Fingers of Many”

Defile the corpse, molestation and dissociation.

“Benthic Neptune”

Note:
I hate hands.
I hate that my symptoms are from other people.
I hate the smell of ink and sharpies but the result is somewhat satisfying.

1 Like

wren_wyn,
My heart breaks for all you have endured. I am so glad you find ways to let it out and find ways to cope with things beyond your control. Thanks for sharing with us on HeartSupport.
Btw, I’ve been reading some of your poetry on another thread. You are inspiring me to maybe try to write a poem or two myself. We’ll see. Thanks again. Transparency is nice.

1 Like

I don’t really know what to say. Thank you, you really made my day. I don’t know how to express that further but I can’t stop smiling.

I try not to think about the past and tend to “forget” about it which isn’t the healthiest since when it comes up, I explode like a pressurized glass bottle. Those drawings (though done on separate occasions) are examples of that combustion.

Anyways anyways. Thank you again, ahah. I never really thought I could inspire anyone. Since poems are art (to me) and art is subjective, I don’t think there’s any bad or good poems. In the end, it’s the emotion or thought that it represents. But I do recommend it if it’s something you’re interested in. All art is helpful for emotional release, followed by a sense of accomplishment from the creation of something great.

1 Like