What would make your day today?

Hello! Just wanted to do a fun healthy check in with you guys. What is something that would make you guys genuinely happy in this moment? Something that would make you jump up and down in excitement?
I’ll go first:
Talking to my friends! They make me the most happy of every day! In general I like having fun conversations with people, because it makes me extremely happy! Though I have to control it or I’ll talk too much or get too hyper and stress myself out hehe :sweat_smile: I just want one day to embrace the happy side of my ADHD. And I love when I get to do that!

I hope everyone is having a good day today! (@^w^@)
-System IDD

1 Like

Hey there. What a lovely post and message. Thank you so much IDD system for checking in with the community. :hrtlegolove:

What is something that would make you guys genuinely happy in this moment? Something that would make you jump up and down in excitement?

Honestly? A cat. May sound a bit silly, but I grew up in a family where there were always cats, and since I’ve been an independent adult - 14 years now - I never had any animal to over-love and cuddle. And I miss that so much. I bother my partner and joke with him regularly about the time when we’ll have the opportunity to move somewhere else and finally have a cat, haha. Fingers crossed also since I’m allergic… but it’s like a life goal to me, among others. Pets have this way to comfort us, to know us intuitively, to make our life brighter and give unconditional love. The day we’ll have one again, I’ll definitely cry of joy. In the meantime, I enjoy cat videos on the Internet. :hrtjakelul: :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Good morning @anon14688970! My dog woke us up early (which is to say he didn’t let us sleep in), and right now I’m thinking that going out to breakfast would make me really happy! I like going by myself, being quiet while I drink my coffee and eat my meal, and watching the world go by around me :blush:

2 Likes

A horse xD interesting how we all enjoy the company of animals so much. Somehow I connect with horses more than other animals but they’re all lovely to be around ^.^ Unfortunately I can’t really fit one in my house tho.

3 Likes

I’d say animals too! But I don’t have pets ._.
I take care of animals though since it’s part of my college career and there are alot of them. I can’t say which are my favs tho bc I love them all!
I feel not being able to have a pet, is succkkksss!!! All I want is a good boi to hug every day, that’ll remind me of my worth. Need an emotional support animal. Can’t do that till I move out of the house tho. My mom has a dog but he’s not very friendly and doesn’t know how to socialize, so when I play with him he just gets pissed off unless he’s having a happy day.

I didn’t eat much for breakfast except oatmeal, and I like coffee but I don’t drink it hehe. Terrible personal joke of mine that only 1 person would get. I love Starbucks hot chocolate though! Aghhhh now I want hot cocoa!!! Got work again today so I will see the world go by as well. I hate having to bike to work tho bc ppl always honk at me if I don’t cover my face. Makes me uncomfortable because it makes me feel like they are bad ppl from the past.

Horses are gorgeous creatures, and lol rip that they can’t be house pets. Idk which animal I connect with most but my friends say I’m alot like a cat! I hide from most people and don’t like attention except for the few people I choose to bond with, and when I bond with them I get super hyper and act like a cat on catnip. I’d say I’m more like a fox tho, since I have characteristics of a cat but can also be very hyper and loud when I’m excessively happy, which can happen easily. I also just love foxes in general lol, they’re so cute!!!

2 Likes

If I could I would love to hold and cuddle my cat (my cat passed away two months ago.) Realistically, I have been working on a couple skateboard tricks for awhile and it would be cool if I could finally land them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.