When i first heard the song that did cross my mind

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Feeling like you re going through struggles alone
When I first heard the song that did cross my mind on how it’s about mental health and I suffer with anxiety suicidal thoughts and self harm and now it’s been confirmed I really do relate to the song when I first heard it I was in highschool and that’s when I was at my worst with bullies and the abuse of my own mother and step dad this song was like my saviour and I will always keep it close to me as it has helped me

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reaching out! It means a lot that you took the time to write about your struggles. To have suffered abuse from the people whose job it was to take care of you is the worst kind of betrayal. It’s not ok what happened to you. Dealing with anxiety as well as bullying can shut you down and make it difficult to see that you’re not alone. Even years later that can resonate through your life. But you’re not alone. Not only are there so many people out there going through what you’re going through, but there are also so many people who care about you. We care at heartsupport. We’re here to listen and we’re here for you.

2 Likes

I am so sorry you have experienced that! Music can be a salve in the pain and suffering. I am glad you have been able to cling to that even through so much trauma! When people are against us and the darkness closes in, finding that one thing to hold onto can be that life-preserver in the storm when we are drowning. keep holding on until the storm quells. You’ve got this and you are incredibly strong for undergoing such horrendous circumstances. We’re here for you through this!

@heartsupport thank you so much I really needed to hear that :black_heart: