Why do I feel pain

Sometimes my friends and family yells at me for things I can’t control. Then when I get upset they all yell that I’m too sensitive for this family. I don’t want to kill myself but sometimes I wonder, what would happen? Would I be happier?

2 Likes

It’s okay to be sensitive and feel pain. People have a hard understanding other people emotions. I’m sensitive too and I’m bad with criticism. Knowing it a shitty feeling. Stay Strong!

Unfortunately, without pain, we would never know what happiness felt like. Emotions are difficult to manage - personally, I’m pretty moody and it tends to cause problems in every facet of life. I’ve learned to try and focus on what I can control and leave the rest to God. I’ve felt like an outsider most of my life, even when I’m with the people that I am closest too. Its hard to manage the emotions that come with that territory. Try focusing those emotions on things that will generate positivity. Most importantly, know that you are not alone and that with the right mindset and perspective, things like what you mentioned will become an afterthought. Keep up the fight, I promise you that life has some truly great things in store for you.

I echo the previous people saying that it’s 100% okay to be sensitive and feel pain.

I can say though, you won’t be happier dead. Would wouldn’t have the option of being happier. You wouldn’t have the option of change or the possibility of experiencing a better life.
:hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.