Why does no one care

I’m not one to write super efficient essays or anything but… I feel like I’m alone. No one really cares, and when someone claims to I consider it a lie and I always feel betrayed. I’ve been shot, stabbed, thrown, and chased/beaten by my own family because I wasn’t good enough. I’ve been back stabbed from people I considered great and supportive friends. I drive people away with my life dramas and I break down when I try to talk to someone in real life no matter the topic. I just want a friend but I can never make one…

You have a Friend here.
Please speak your thoughts
Hugz to You! Much Love!

Hi there! I know just what you’re feeling- the need for a friend, but feeling unable to find one, the longing to be understood and just known and loved for who you are. It’s such a heart-wrenching feeling, and a pain that doesn’t like to let go! But my friend, lucky for you, you don’t have to deal with this anymore! That pain inside of you, the truth is, you’re wayyy stronger than it! But if you’re ever feeling like you’re not, then just please know, when you allow yourself to feel sad and vulnerable, that’s how we heal. It’s ok to let yourself be sad! And if you ever find yourself breaking down a bit when someone’s in the room, you might just find an unexpected source of empathy and love in them. The truth is, it takes strength to admit that you’re having a hard time, that you’re sad. So when you’re with someone and they let you know that, you’ll be surprised to find that they’ll be more than happy to listen to you and help you, because they would know that it wasn’t easy for you to tell them. So if you’re trying to make friends, just be honest with how you’re feeling! Let them know, ask them for advice. And if they don’t want to give you their time, then you wouldn’t wanna be their friend anyway, so forget them! I hope this helps you! <3 You’re so strong!!

3 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts, I’ve tried making friends so many times. I’ve tried sharing my feelings with other people and they all call me an attention rat or say I’m “faking it for empathy” and I feel afraid to share my feelings anymore because of that. I would love to have someone to play games with and talk to, someone to look forward to in the morning, but I can’t find that someone and it feels like the world is against me here…

Aww, sorry to hear that!! Yeah, sometimes it is hard to know when someone’s being genuine or they just want attention. I understand how that would make you not want to say how you feel anymore. Hey what kinds of games do you play?

“In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.”

“Look for the helpers…because if you’ll look for the helpers, you’ll know that there’s hope."
Fred Rogers

Much Love To You My Friend! Hugz!
Your Presence Is A Present To The Whole World!