Why is there so much gender biased decisions in society

I hate gender biased decisions made by society, I recently heard a story of a girl from my hometown. Let’s call her A and was married to boy , say named as B ( there’s a third person a girl , named as C) A married to B and they had some problem conceiving, but finally she didn’t and had a girl , but since having a girl is a taboo in villages , they were trying for another baby for very long and time passed but nothing happened. Soon the child turned 10 , but died due to unknown cause and the since then A was in deep trauma and depression which leads A to loose her mind and go crazy , ofcourse any mother after the child’s death would go insane . And they were in the process of conceiving again , but nothing happened so the B’s family made him leave A to her parents place. And here comes in C , she tells B that you leave A and I’ll marry you , that’s what B’s family wanted for him to remarry so he could’ve have children, C was also ready and B without thinking twice he married C first and then prepared divorce papers for A , but A didn’t agree to sign the paper and despite all the desperate efforts of B , A didn’t sign divorce papers after so many years when , B and C had a child this year still didn’t divorce him , but are living separately, now tell me who is at fault here , C or B ?
For me B is at fault because he was fking married and his wife was his responsibility, and when she was not over the grief of her dead daughter , B married C , even if C convinced him , but if you are married shouldn’t take care of your family when you are going through hard time, but rather he chose to be a Slut and marry another women

1 Like

He shouldnt be forced to stay married to the woman when he clearly doesnt want to stay married anymore, he wants to move on with his life. I guess the gender bias is calling the man wrong and a “slut” for not wating to stay married to a woman he clearly doesnt want. If the roles were swapped, everyone would defend the womans freedom of choice… like always. People shouldnt be forced to stay with people they dont want, and that includes men as well, shocking i know.

1 Like

It is heart breaking that there are countries/tribes/places that heavily place value on gender.
I lost a baby girl during child birth so I empathise. I deeply mourn with anyone who has lost a child, but to be dismissed for the fact of having a child who is a specific gender is another pain of loss.

Wouldn’t be a wonderful and ideal world if every child was valued and loved just for existing? Would be wonderful and ideal if neither partner was blamed for the loss of a child or for having a child that isn’t the “right” gender?

I think he has also got the unrealistic pressure of what society expects and that is horrible. I don’t think anyone has had a fair choice.

I can deeply speak for the hurt of being a mother who loses a child and then loses a partner. My situation was slightly different with how I lost my partner, but it’s a grief.

I wish life was different and no us had to experience loss and nobody had to feel pressured to hurt someone due to bias.