Why not now?

I’m really starting to lose my love for God…why can’t he just heal my mother’s disease shes been a Christian her whole life she’s passed a track (Christian comic)to every person that we passed by while we’re out at the stores, she devoted her life and heart for him its not like she killed someone its not like shes the one that nailed him to the cross or put the spear into his side… haven’t we both gone through enough already?

4 Likes

“Why would an all-loving, all-knowing God allow people to experience pain and suffering?”

I really hope that this book can bless your life and anyone else’s that may come across this. Your question is a really tough one and definitely one that we all are faced with at some point in this really painful life. This book along with Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis helped to open my mind and perspective on this sensitive topic. My prayer is for you to also find comfort and answers for the questions you have.

~Rene

3 Likes

Hi @gonzo_0000 - It sounds like you are feeling abandoned, for yourself and your mom. I am so sorry, I know that feeling can cause you to feel helpless and confused.

I hope you are taking care of yourself, and I would like to hear about how you are doing and if there is anything we can do to support you :hrtlegolove: