WMHD Fan #9

My girlfriend broke up with me because I have aggressive Borderline Personality Disorder that ruins everything around me, because it’s hard to control at times, which in turn makes it hard for people to be around me.

The fact that you know you have BPD, and that you’re acknowledging it, is a great first step! Yes, it’s going to be hard to control your emotions, but even when you’re having a bad day, you need to tell yourself over and over that it’s the BPD that’s making things bad, and that it DOES NOT DEFINE YOU! You may want to talk with a doctor to see if there’s something that can help you manage the rough times. We’re all rooting for you!

Hey friend, thank you for sharing how you’re feeling. That sounds really difficult, and I’m sorry you have to go through that. While it may seem like a large part of your life, just know that your struggles don’t define who you are. You have so much more to you beneath the borderline personality disorder and I believe that anyone who truly loves you would understand that. Hold fast friend.