Work update

Talked to one of the managers and asked if I could have Friday and Saturday off. They messaged the manager that does the schedule and will let me know what he says

4 Likes

Fingers crossed. I truly hope that you will receive some positive news and they would accept your request!

How are your holding up this week so far? :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m doing a bit better now that I talked to the manager. Still extremely tired though as I only had 3 hours of sleep. Turns out I might be the only morning host today and the hotel is full all week. They’re trying to get more people on though

3 Likes

Fingers crossed. I hope you will get the free time you need so you can rest. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ty. I ended up being the only host but the managers helped. Now I’m helping in another area where they are short on people. I offered to stay until close if I can get out early on Friday and Saturday

2 Likes

Hey. That is good. I am glad it worked out in the end. Enjoy the extra rest. You REALLY need it :wink: :heart:

2 Likes

Ty. The manager has to talk to the scheduler if I am able to get out early those days, but I’m hoping

2 Likes

Sounds like things are slowly looking up. So proud of you for standing up for yourself and express your needs clearly. You’re doing well, friend. Hope you can rest and recharge asap from now on. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Thinking of you @alexgamer_hameowlton. I hope you got some needed rest this weekend.

This whole work situation has been a wild ride for you so far, though you are handling it and anticipating different outcomes like a champion. It is admirable and inspiring to see you so willing to take in account both material/life needs and your mental health. Not everyone is so thoughtful about it, more often than not as a real loss in the long run. It’s a real strength that you have there, whether it would be acknowledged or understood by your current employers or not.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead. You got this. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Ty. I ended up working full shifts but now I have the next two days off. I’m excited to finally get some rest

2 Likes

Yay! Enjoy, friend. This is so well deserved! <3

1 Like

That’s great. Enjoy it as much as you can :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.