Worst feeling ever

Hey guys hope you are all doing ok. I had a pretty bad experience last Friday. Had a very intense panic attack. Now ive had some in the past but they have been smaller in nature and easy to overcome but the last few have been tougher to get through. Friday was the worst, i literally felt like i was going to faint my heart was racing even though at the hospital my heart rate was okay. It was so scary, luckily my GF was home and was able to drive me to the ER, where of course it all calmed down but my nerves were still high and so was my fighter flight. I do have a meeting on Thursday with a therapist. Im hoping to fix this, and i feel so alone right now because i had plans with old friends i haven’t seen in a while and couldn’t go and i feel like everybody is out to get me because of it. Do you guys deal with this and how do you help them when they flare up.
Thanks guys

1 Like

Hey @MRLeite15 that sounds like a really scary situation. I am so glad you went to the ER to get help. You also have a therapy appointment! I really applaud you for taking your health seriously. I used to have panic attacks very regularly, but I hardly have them now. I think that honestly and openness with my friends really helped them support and me and improved my own view on my panic attacks.

Stay safe, thank you for sharing :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes it feels so lonely

1 Like

Mental health can feel incredibly isolating. I am so lucky to have people like you in my life who share and are honest about their experiences. It helps me feel a sense of community and understanding. I hope you find that here too!

1 Like

Its why i love this company

1 Like