Would be better off dead

Would be better off dead don’t even want to wake up anymore tired of trying

2 Likes

Really thank today will be the day

As someone who knows how that feels almost every single day and somehow still survives, it sounds like you need to get some things off your chest. What is making you feel hopeless? I know there a few things that everyone has in common, but aside from those, what’s your story? Please let us know.

1 Like

I am really sorry to hear that you are struggling. Just like @cmscalvert suggested, it might help to get some things off of your chest. Can you tell us what is going on?

Every Witch Way I tried to better myself it always fly back and smacks me in the face when I meet people they seem to be cool to hang out with next thing I know they’ll be asked me if I want some of that monkey dope and I don’t do drugs I don’t drink I don’t I don’t like it and it seems like 90% of the population or better is strung out on drugs and if that’s all this world is I don’t think I want to be in it I’m just sick and tired of being sick and tired

2 Likes

Well, I am sorry that all of your friends are abusing substances, but while they may seem like all you have, there are other people out there who don’t do that kind of stuff. I know that having friends who are struggling will definitely take its toll on you, so try to take care of yourself in the mean time. I know that there are people out there. Just don’t give up looking for them. You will find them eventually.

You got this. I believe in you :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey @Dani,

I’m so sorry that people you’re close to are struggling with drugs. It’s hard to feel disappointed by others repeatedly, almost like if you’re doomed to be stuck in the same patterns. Though not everyone struggle with drugs and the story is not repeating itself, friend. Even more: this situationt doesn’t define your worth or your right to live, Dani. Your relationships don’t define you. There is more to see, more to live, and so many different individuals to learn to know. There are people who are willing to see you, who genuinely care about you. Hang in there, friend. You are loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Holding my head up trying to keep a smile

1 Like

That’s good to hear, @Dani. Thank you so much for sharing updates about your situation. What’s something you could try to do to take care of yourself today? It can be something small if you don’t have much energy - breathing fresh air while sitting at a window during 5 minutes; eating a piece of chocolate; watching your favorite TV series (…), it can be a lot of things, though doing it consciously and treating yourself well is so important. You deserve good things, Dani.

I hope your day will be great, friend. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.