You-are-and-always-will-be-a-true-inspiration-and

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/36053
You are, and always will be a true inspiration and model for resilience. PTSD is real and the things that come with it are just as scary. I’ve fallen back into the gambit recently but working to be resilient. Thank you for being you!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the strength and support while you keep pushing forward. It’s not always easy, more often than not it’s hard. One thing I always have in my mind and love to encourage other is that “you don’t start from scratch, you start from experience”. No matter how many times you think you’ve taken a step back, it doesn’t discount all the incredible steps you’ve taken forward

2 Likes

@capecodgio bro same my depression has been kicking my ass lately which is why I kicked myself into gear with sharing free help for our people 🫶🏼🇺🇸

Thank you for telling your story to us friend. Glad to hear that when life gives you lemons, you’re making more than just lemonade! Keep striving forward, we’re here for you every step of the way. :heart:

1 Like

Things can get hard, but I’m proud of you for your continued effort and resilience. Thank YOU for sharing and for being here. You rock!

1 Like

Hi Friend, Thank you for your comment PTSD is very real you are right but although you have had recent struggles you are fighting through and winning which makes you and inspirationt too so thank you again. Lisa x

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. PTSD is very real and very scary. I wish you well as work so hard to rebuild your resiliency friend. Please keep working through, you are worth the effort.

1 Like

PTSD is scary and I’m glad that you are fighting and staying positive! You matter!

1 Like

PTSD is an absolute beast - thank you for sharing your experience and how you’re persevering. resiliency is a valuable skill to practice and i hope you feel proud of yourself for any and all progress you’ve made. and even if you’ve tripped along the way, giving ourselves grace in times of raw resiliency is vital. sending you so much strength, love, and energy. love, twix

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. PTSD is very real, and sharing experiences with it can be so hard, but also so helpful to others. Keep that chin, friend. You got this.

1 Like