6 months ago let someone move in unallowed by nsw

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Polaris - Nightmare - Therapist Reacts
6 months ago, let someone move in, unallowed by nsw housing. Said 2 weeks until he left. Then, yellin at me, stealing my food, tobacco, other stuff. On disability, he’s on $500 a day. His dog shits and pisses on my carpet, he broke my stove, so cannot cook, and regularly abuses me. I took out restraint orders, not worked. Im so angry. :heart:

1 Like

Wow, I’m sorry you are dealing with so much chaos in your very own home. It sounds like you’ve had to deal with your share of stress lately, and the perspective of just… having no good perspective in sight is so frustrating. Under such circumstances, feeling angry is more than understandable. You opened your door to someone but the way they have been treating the environment that you share - and you - is certainly unacceptable. It’s like you want to do something good but then it gets ruined… such a brutal way to feel betrayed and to question how to trust others again.

I do hope that this situation can be resolved as soon as possible. You absolutely deserve to feel safe where you live. Please don’t hesitate to rely on possible local organizations if you have no family or friend who would help you with this. They may have practical solutions to offer, or at least ways to support you physically and emotionally while you are going through this. I’m rooting for you. <3

This is a serious drain on the soul…wanted to do a video reply to connect with you about what you wrote. You can view it here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom