Adam Gontier performs Above It All & Never Too Late (Acoustic) || Choose To Live 2022

Fun fact: This is the exact same Guild F50 guitar used in the “Never Too Late” video!!

2 Likes

He’s a very strong minded man! I respect him for that! Most would have fled to Jesus to solve their problems.

2 Likes

Adam you are still my favorite artist. To this day, you are the reason I picked up a guitar. Thanks for all you’ve made for us. You are an inspiration to us all!

2 Likes

These songs were the best company when i was lonely. Thank you Adam Gontier

2 Likes

I love these intimate, private seasons. You’re such an incredible talent Adam! Always have been. Thank you for opening up and sharing the struggles you faced. Speaking on such personal, difficult topics isn’t easy even when it’s with a close loved one, let alone the world. But, please know that you’re being heard and your story will help some of your fans that may be feeling the same way you had once felt. In a field of hopelessness, sometimes all we need to pull through is encouragement from someone that’s been through it. :heart:. I’ll be at your Feb. 26 concert in Maine. My son got the meet n greet for us. I’ve been a huge fan for 20 years :flushed: and my son has loved your music since he was 3. We can’t wait ti finally meet you guys. :heart:

2 Likes

Never too late helped me to be strong and accept the crisis in my head, besides its powerful melody and the unique voice of Adam that takes me out of the ground everytime

2 Likes

with all my respect and admire from Japan. Adam, Be strong, you motivate me and others to keep going through all this (war in Ukraine forced me abandon my home)!

2 Likes

This guy is inncredible…

2 Likes

We need you Adam ! God bless you. We are so thankful for all you’re songs !! :heart:

2 Likes

He isn’t just an artist to me he saved my life countless times with his music and Trevor Mc nevan too

2 Likes

Never too late’s definitely my favorite song right now. It’s gotten me through so many rough times and helped me overcome so many of my regrets.

2 Likes

I just want to say that I am a long time fan. I remember seeing three days grace in 2004 in Nashville TN. Pain is still my rock out song. My eldest daughter grew up listening to me listen to you. Come to Atlanta GA

2 Likes

So glad to hear from him.

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Me Gontier showed alot of respect on that Clear Channel Pvt show to me I’ll never forget. (circa 2005-6?) Memory fails me. But this life will not. And thankfully

2 Likes

He is the GOAT of hard rock music in my opinion… His vocal is still at it’s best … Kudos to him for real…

1 Like

I love how down to earth and humble Adam is. His voice also gives me chills. Glad to still hear this sound

This song saved my life
Thanks Adam gontier

What a beautiful soul!! Tears :heart:

super artiste, moi je te suis depuis les debut de 3 days grace! vien dans mon salon avec ta guiitare une de ses soir :wink:

When I was 14 I was going through this pain and I had the chance to meet you with my now husband and you changed my life and I’m alive thank you!