Adam Gontier performs Above It All & Never Too Late (Acoustic) || Choose To Live 2022

Hands down the best voice in rock music!

It’s just simply bone chilling in the best way… hearing Adam fire off into that higher register in the chorus of Never too Late. As a guitarist/singer myself, I really felt it as he approached that line, then just like an eye blink of hesitation, then seemed to reignite the power right then and belt it out… just awesome.

when music you created saves your own life #bless

still one of my all-time favorite song-writers and vocalists. He made 3DG what it was.

Wholly shit… chills dude. This is fantastic

deeezam , Thanks for that dude

Adam…
Life sucks sometimes, sometimes a lot, but it makes the other times even more precious and beautiful…
Glad you made it…

1 Like

He is my inspiration :sob::sob::sob: Adam I love u so much

1 Like

:heart: u r the best!!!..

1 Like

I’ve always liked his voice but I’ve never noticed how great and unique it is until now. Why is he not lead singer anymore?

1 Like

Two of my favorite songs ever!

1 Like

6:20 i can’t even begin to count how many people this song has saved

1 Like

Love you Adam , never give up :heart:

Volta Adam pro Thee Days grace sei que sua banda é muito boa acabei de ouvi-la é top!! Leva o ritmo do tree Days grace!!!.

Got to see you play with Shinedown. Loved it, would like to do it again

1 Like

Adam. Yours music and even 3D’s Grace music in general has allot of songs that inspires others to keep on living. I think maybe if Chester could have only maybe listened to those songs and got more help, idk though I know he was going through a rough time. :cry:.

1 Like

That was a Beautiful version of one my all time fav songs above it all

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty. It lets us know we are not alone. :heart:

1 Like

I still admire my idol…

1 Like

He’s just like Layne Staley can’t be replaced.

1 Like