Adam Gontier performs Above It All & Never Too Late (Acoustic) || Choose To Live 2022

That was absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

Adam is the man!! He knows us but he don’t know us… thanks brother. We are glad you care. I wish we could talk… thanks man.

1 Like

Now I kinda wanna splash some red paint on my white sg

Just saw Saint Asonia live in Salem and was not expecting him to play this song. It got me through some dark times when it first released and I took my 12 year old daughter for her first concert and once he started playing I immediately started crying. Of course she looks embarrassed but I was in pure bliss. :heart:

I have spent so much of my life listening to and singing his songs that hearing his voice makes me feel like he is a good old friend of mine.

1 Like

I’m absolutely f’ng BLOWN AWAY of Adam’s vulnerability and honesty in his writing.
As a musician myself, I would say he’s one of the best writers/frontmen of my life, and I’m 55 years old.
Adam is the real deal :metal::guitar::heart:

1 Like

Definitivamente esto es increíble! Voz y guitarra carga todo 3DG en su espalda el
Solo!

1 Like

I would love to see Adam performing “Painkiller” with full band.

1 Like

This was powerful!..

1 Like

I sympathize with you, how much you have gone through, the support for you does not fade, I want to express my support for you, you are a fucking dude, I want more of your videos!!!

1 Like

Your voice helps me when I’m really depressed. Thank you

It’s the say for me :heart_eyes: forever my childhood crush