Do you feel like a burden?

This topic represents an Instagram post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Instagram, and invite followers to comment about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment on this social post, check out Heartsupport on Instagram instead!
  • → Replies posted here are from users who commented on Instagram.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

→ View media here

→ View full reaction video here:

• Do you feel like a burden??
1 Like

Just saw @mikeconvictions on Friday. His speech between songs on battling mental health and suicide was the icing on the cake after an incredible performance with @convictionsband

1 Like

Song is fire, seeing @convictionsband the 30th! :fire:

1 Like

Do y’all have a full video of reacting to this song I can watch? I’ve always enjoyed hearing people talk about stuff like this after of course reacting to a song like this and just seeing what they think

1 Like

I think there’s a lot of toxic positivity associated with suicidal ideation. It’s hard when people don’t realise that them leaving this earth would tear their loved ones apart :purple_heart:

Well said, rings true in my experience. Please stay, y’all! Someone needs you here!

1 Like

I always…always…have tears in my eyes when i hear this part of the song. This Song has a special place in my Heart and Mind.

1 Like

Although I myself was going through depression in a, lets say mild form, when my mom showed up in my life and was not everything I remembered her being, I really kinda starting saying vile, and evil things over myself, including that very thought, that I was a burden to everyone around me…but after that, thank God for grace, I am no longer there and I have found so much more purpose to live, and I have a truthful message that everyone needs to hear.

1 Like

Powerful.================

1 Like