False Divinity by Texas in July- Therapist Reacts

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.
  • View Media >> here <<

Are you struggling with feeling motivated???

Share about it in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply!!

Song: False Divinity by @texasinjulyband

purpose #mentalandemotional #career @heartsupportwall

1 Like

I didn’t wanna work out last night when I got home after a 12 hour shift, but I channeled @davidgoggins and told my innerself to quit being such a bitch!

1 Like

I try to stay motivated by challenging myself constantly. I must conquer in order to rise…:crescent_moon::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I’ve got a great group of people trying to lift me up, but I can’t see what there is to do it for. I feel unmotivated and feel like every step I take, I get pushed back 2 steps. I lost one of my bands, had to go back to a job I hate so I could pay my bills, and I just feel like I’m stuck and I’m losing motivation to keep pushing to only see the same results time and time again.

1 Like

No drive. I don’t want to start working on anything :confused::confused:

1 Like

The only thing left is acting because the “feeling like it” part has been gone for years. So here’s to hoping it comes back some day

1 Like

:clap:t5:=======================

1 Like

I’ve been in this dark place for a long time, but I make an effort to try to be motivated.

1 Like

Everyday but…. @diamonddallaspage say, “Discipline is the highest form of self love,” and I believe him. I have Zero self love and even less self confidence but I do have discipline.

1 Like

I didn’t wanna work out last night when I got home after a 12 hour shift, but I channeled @davidgoggins and told my innerself to quit being such a bitch!

1 Like

I try to stay motivated by challenging myself constantly. I must conquer in order to rise…:crescent_moon::sun_with_face:

1 Like

No drive. I don’t want to start working on anything :confused::confused:

1 Like

I’ve been in this dark place for a long time, but I make an effort to try to be motivated.

1 Like

Everyday but…. @diamonddallaspage say, “Discipline is the highest form of self love,” and I believe him. I have Zero self love and even less self confidence but I do have discipline.

1 Like

The only thing left is acting because the “feeling like it” part has been gone for years. So here’s to hoping it comes back some day

1 Like

:clap:t5:=======================

1 Like

@heartsupport today was the first I used a suicide prevention hotline that a friend recommended and I’m glad I did! Love the tunes :metal:t2::musical_note:

1 Like