Heart support @kitboga stream

Hello
I have been dealing with depression since about 8 i was diagnosed at 10. Ive been through hell and back. Tried to end my life multiple times. Came close a couple times. In school got into drugs which were given to me by my father. So i never tried to be anything in life. I meet my wife my in school and started dating my senior year. With her help and medication i am doing great today. I am an engineer for a modular home builder. We build houses in a lot of states and the hamptons. Still have bad days. But it can get better. I found kitboga and his positive attitude and saying you matter means alot. Because as people with depression it is hard to fell important or that you matter.
Thanks for reading my brief story about my life

3 Likes

Welcome to Heart support! And thank you so much for sharing all of this here. Depression is a tough beast to overcome - or to learn to live with - so it’s really impactful and inspiring to hear stories of people who manage to see the other side of it, where you can feel like reclaiming your existing and embracing your life. I’ve been personally struggling with depression since a young age too, and over time it’s been incredibly powerful for me to shift the perspective from “I’m broken” to “I’m human”, and sometimes being human means that we need to listen to our body, acknowledge our story and seek the beauty that is still present around us, but may be hard to see.

Thank you again for being here and taking the time to share those words with he’s community. You do matter - you always did, you always will. :heart:

A post was split to a new topic: Kitboga #heartsupport - My husband got made redundant on Monday this week