heartsupport_Facebook Content #2060

This topic is from FACEBOOK where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

:sparkles:CREATIVE ENCOURAGEMENT GIVEAWAY​:sparkles:

We want to encourage you to share your pain and brokenness so you can create awareness around it!! Every person who opens up in the comments and shares about their pain will be both encouraged by our community and entered to win a Silent Planet merch bundle!!

Share your brokenness below by tagging heartsupport and you’ll be entered to win AND receive support!

Song is Antimatter by Silent Planet

1 Like

heartsupport I have struggled with Bipolar 2 disorder for a very long time. It took me finding my broken person to finally get the help I DESERVED. While it’s still hard, and I am still unlearning my maladaptive behaviors, I am proud to say I’ve just gotten my first job as a clinical mental health counselor. Being broken pushed me towards new dreams and aspirations. I am forever grateful for my own decay. :black_heart:

1 Like