heartsupport_Facebook Content #2141

This topic is from FACEBOOK where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

How do you view yourself? Where do you expect the best or worst from others even if they’ve never shown you otherwise?

Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll provide support and encouragement!

1 Like

I’ve been very hard on myself for a long time, probably going back to my teens. I constantly battle with the “I’m not good enough” voices in my head. I tend to put my focus on everyone around me, supporting them and caring for them, and leaving my self care last.

Over the last couple of months I’ve been working on getting into a better mindset, reading more, and trying to be more confident in myself. As sappy as it sounds, one of my most recent turning points was Beartooth’s new song “Might Love Myself”. The first time hearing it, I cried my eyes out. Because I’m beginning to believe in myself again and what I’m capable of. I think I still have a long way to go, but for the first time in a very long time, I feel like I’m feeling better about myself.

1 Like