HeartSupport_Fans Content #131

@rickyxolson you probably won’t read my comment… you’re absolutely right, We are humans and it’s okay to not to be okay. I’ve struggled with my mental health for years. I’ve gotten help and one of the best things I’ve done. I was ashamed of my mental illness but now I’m proud. I’m bipolar and I’m learning how to live my life better than before. Thank you for speaking up🖤 hope to see you play at when we were young

1 Like

hope ur ok ricky. much love. you’re stronger than fire :black_heart: never alone

needed. i relapsed last night and days before last night. suicide was heavy on my mind and im trying to avoid the negative thoughts of wanting to be here or not. i read these paragraphs while struggling with mental and emotional problems and im glad i kept scrolling to come across this. you are never alone. no one is. while im struggling to reach out for help, i hope this encourages me. i hope it encourages all of you. :heart: stay alive

1 Like

i love you ricky😕========

I needed this one today so thank you.

1 Like

I literally woke up not mentally ok and then got on here and the 1st thing I see is your post…I’ll take it as a positive sign on a very hard mental health day :purple_heart:

1 Like

I definitely needed this post today :black_heart:

I’ve been hearing this thing for years and years now. “it’s okay to not be okay.” Yet outside of these kind of posts on social medias, outside of some comments you’d see online, there’s absolutely nothing out there. Nothing can help me, and nothing will. I pour my soul into music so I can forget how shitty my life is, how I’m such a terrible human being that’s not worth living. Talking is not enough. At the end of the day, it doesn’t even matter. So it’s just about masking until you die, little joy here and there so that you don’t end your life early. 10 years later, I can’t see the end of the tunnel, and I’m starting to believe there is none. And I should just stop talking right now. Thank you for this open heart, and I hope that anyone reading this is not going through the same thing I do.

1 Like

I’ve only just started therapy again after originally referring myself to several different MH services in MAY
I should have asked for help way before then but I let it get to breaking point before I finally did something about it, and even then I had to wait MONTHS before actually receiving that help
I’ve been in and out of therapy for 10+ years. Sometimes it’s been helpful and sometimes it hasn’t, THIS time I actually have SOME hope that it will at least do SOMETHING.
Between my dog dying, complete burnout and being overwhelmed I’ve been extremely, extremely sick because of it all, it’s been hell and I won’t lie I’ve thought about ending it all several because it’s been too much to deal with. This is what happens when you wait too long to get help
Don’t be an idiot like me and wait till it gets worse, get help as soon as you realise you need it. The waiting lists are shocking but as long as you’re ON that list you will get help as soon as it’s available

1 Like

It’s damn courageous from u to share this ! #ifeelu :black_heart:

1 Like

fucking needed this majorly, these past few weeks having been after my ass-i’m so stressed out from school and on top of that i’m anxious that my parents will find out i’m trans but thanks for this Ricky much love :heart_hands::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I hope you are able to heal from everything you need help with Ricky, you also have all of us to talk to should you need it :black_heart:

1 Like

This… I know what you mean and i feel the same sometimes tired and sometimes happy :heart::raised_hands: @rickyxolson

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

@rickyxolson Sharing your struggles with us because your human to, I hope things can look up for all of us, I really do look up to you and your photography skills are amazing, I hope to one day meet you in person at a show

1 Like

@rickyxolson Thank you for using your platform to help others. Therapy has been a big part of my life. It’s helped me process trauma and correct problem behaviors, but I also use it as a way to just vent about work day and world event stress. I hope whatever you are currently working through brings you peace soon :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.===

1 Like

I really needed this.====

1 Like

I received this message well.

1 Like

This is amazing! What I have learned is that the first step is always self awareness and asking for help when it’s needed, we shouldn’t be ashamed or feel like we need to hide these issues! Thank you for putting your story out there! :white_heart:

1 Like