HeartSupport_Fans Content #131

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View Media:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cji01ghpMJ7/

Sometimes it’s easy to feel okay and pretend like everything is fine when you have distractions. It’s hard to admit when you’re going through a tough time and it’s even more tough to admit that we’re not perfect. Especially if you’re like me and pride yourself on being able to roll with the punches during the most difficult times.

The thing is, this sadness, it doesn’t have to be in vain. Life is about living, loving, learning, growing. And without the lows of pain and sorrow it’s impossible to experience the highs of excitement and happiness. All of life is a balance.

Reaching out for help when you need it most is the easiest way to learn and grow from whatever situation pulling you down, keeping you awake at night. This is why I believe therapy is such an integral tool to a fulfilling life. It’s also why it seems like every single time I’m going through difficult or confusing moments in my life the first thing I do is reach out for help. I wish that there wasn’t such a negative stigma about therapy because it really has done incredible things for me and many people close to me.

I will always be the first to advocate for talking to someone, regardless of how small or insignificant your issues may feel.

I know that this is long and vague, but it’s because I’m currently dealing with difficult issues in my own life that I’m not comfortable openly talking about. But, I think it’s important for people to see and understand that inside of my seemingly normal, seemingly happy go lucky, “everything is perfect” life, I too am going through it. And, I have sought help because I know it’s the only thing that’s going to help me understand, learn and grow, and help me make it out on the other side with scars instead of wounds.

So, please, if you need someone to talk to you can start right here in the comments. Just share you’re struggles and tag @heartsupport and they will encourage you. Do not think for one second that you are alone, because you don’t ever have to be. I promise.

1 Like

Perfeito=================

Muito lindo==============

Lindo====================

Agreed. Therapy is one of the best ways. And a big thank you to you Ricky. You help me so much through difficult times in life and teaching me to never give up. I struggle with PTSD and often it can be so difficult to just be happy. I can’t go to therapy right now because i have to wait for a place. It sucks.:sweat:… But just so you know too, dont give up. Keep your head up :hugs:

1 Like

@rickyxolson I agree with you completely and thank you for sharing you’re story

1 Like

Needed this today. :black_heart:=====

1 Like

:pray::blue_heart::fire:======================

You know we are here for you anytime. No sides here.

Please take care Ricky :heart: We, fans, love you and will support you no matter what!

I love you so much Ricky, know that you’re loved and appreciate so much♥️

1 Like

Wow. It’s like you saw my post from last night/this morning. I’m having a hard time this year and every time I think I’m fine I plummet

1 Like

Well said :clap:==============

1 Like

@rickyxolson always been to coolest of all the MIW boys.

1 Like

That is very true. We all need to be seen and heard regardless of the situation, condition, or emotional state. Thank you so much for sharing as I still struggle with letting folks in myself. Much love y’all!

1 Like

Just want to make sure I’m clear here: This is not about me looking for attention or sympathy. This is solely making a point about the importance of taking control of your mental health and getting help when you need it. By opening up, I’m hoping to inspire all of you to do the same and to know that it’s okay to not be okay and there’s no shame in seeking help :black_heart:

1 Like

It’s about to be 2 years since I came out as trans and my family still doesn’t accept me

1 Like

Thank you. You’re such an incredible and humane. I just want to say that I send a piece of love and warmth to you.

1 Like

Thank you for opening up about this. It should be talked about more, especially in the rock/metal genre it seems most of the time mental health isn’t dealt with in the right ways. Bands opening up like this helps others in a huge way.

1 Like

:heart::heart:=====================

1 Like