HeartSupport_Fans Content #131

i have to get surgery again which means the last year- the last 8 prosecutes and 27 visits were all for nothing. and it’s only getting worse. i’m so beyond stressed with money and paying bills and i’m only 21. i’m afraid i’m going to start drowning soon enough in work, college, and doctors appointments.

1 Like

I feel this :100:. Life has been so hard here recently it’s unbelievable. Health wise is taking a toll and it’s not 100 that serious but still. It’s like one thing after another and I do struggle with every day life at times. It just shows no matter who you are we all just humans and sometimes we just need help. Thanks for showing that it’s okay not to be okay. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ricks awesome============

1 Like

My piercer, hair dresser, and tattoo artits are all loving my increasing mental instability. However I’m hating the fact that I’m slowly losing my mind

1 Like

Thank you sharing this! Thanks for being vulnerable with us and helping so many today. It’s very difficult for me to be vulnerable and when I am, I feel guilty like I shouldn’t have shared that. I feel that those vulnerable sad feelings are a burden for others to hear and unfortunately, these feelings never seem to go away and I just hide it most times.

1 Like

Beautiful🥺 and such beautifully spoken truth. There is no shame in seeking help and doing your inner work <3

1 Like

Trying to manage being pregnant and single, and all that requires. No support or communication with the dad as he’s very unstable and unsafe. For the most part, I’m navigating it ok, but there are moments where it’s much harder. I’m learning to ask for and accept help, which is new for me as I’m always the one who “fixes” things for everyone else.

1 Like

@rickyxolson I’m glad there is a day for mental health because I’ve been dealing with this my entire life. Right now I’m a single mom of two kids and everyday it’s a struggle to keep going and not give up at times when I know that would be the easy way out. That’s why music is a big part of my life. Linkin park especially has helped me through my difficult times as a child and I know that I could always count on them to help me through whatever I was going through at that time. Rip Chester.

1 Like

Stay strong Ricky! We are all here for you :heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

Strength and love to anyone struggling :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

I’m not alone. I have your music, I have people dear to me… and I wish the band, especially you, happiness. you deserve it like no other. I love you all. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

i feel u​:black_heart::black_heart:===============

1 Like

I’ve been dealing with anxiety for weeks/months due to a really harmful “break-up”, self-h4rm and the fact that sometimes I don’t know what’s real or what’s not. Sometimes I feel really overwhelmed because of that feeling…

1 Like

:fire::heart:thank you so much! This is incredible and i could not agree more. Therapy has done wonders for me and im very thankful for that

1 Like

Omgosh the struggles :cry: IF I could afford therapy I WOULD but living in Hawaii is expensive ASF and I struggle enough just to feed my kids working 2 jobs. And the island I live on has NO OPENINGS for therapists and we do not have enough on island. Heck we don’t even have enough teachers for our kids in our schools. :woman_facepalming:t2: Sometimes being the strong one is absolutely exhausting. I take care of so many but no one to take care of me. It’s definitely a very lonely feeling. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Scars instead of wounds. So powerful. Thank you for being so open and sharing this. May we all have the courage to heal and continue healing to be the best version of ourselves​:black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Beautifully said :sunflower:=======

1 Like

no shame in the therapy game!! i’ve been going for 7+ years and it’s been such an amazing tool to fight back against my issues. i’m glad you’re getting help, it’s one of the best things you can do for your brain. :black_heart::heartpulse:

1 Like

You are such a beautiful soul Ricky

1 Like