HeartSupport_Fans Content #326

@heartsupport As a parent I struggle with the feeling that my child has been given 100% of the tools THEY need to excel. Every kid is unique.

@heartsupport I’m worried about how to be a good father

I feel this! Some days are easier than others. Sometimes life can just be alot to handle. I have anxiety on the norm @heartsupport

@popevil @heartsupport I suffer from ptsd due to a past abusive relationship. I have negative thoughts almost every day but I have supportive friends and family who sue their best to help me when needed. Music has been such a big help in ways some struggle to understand. Recently popevil’s song “eye of the storm” helped me to release a lot of inner trama I was struggling with.

@heartsupport have always been afraid of not being enough for others my husband my family my friends. It worries me always

@heartsupport . I struggle daily with the voices saying I’m not good enough, not worthy, and so many other things. Sometimes the only things that keep me going are my 3 beautiful granddaughters. Pop Evil’s music has touched me in so many ways and i was so excited when i got to see them live in Erie. I even got to meet and talk briefly to Leigh. I was struggling qt the time qnd that chance encounter made my year

@heartsupport that I don’t deserve to feel joy or happiness, and that I am a burden to most people. I struggle to feel like I am going to get through life, and how to find hope in a season of intense grief.

@heartsupport It started with a bad pneumonia in 2018. I was in the hospital for two weeks and couldn’t go to work for three more weeks. I stayed away from my friends for a long time and still have big problems hanging out with them. It makes me feel uncomfortable. If someone text me I feel stressed to answer. It makes me sad that I don’t have the strength to go out because I need it for all these fake smiles and words like I’m okay. But I’m not. And how do I find a partner with my sad mind?
It’s just depressing.

@heartsupport My husband and I are still working through a traumatic experience June 2021. His groomsman/college best friend lost the fight for his mental health 3 hours before we were to walk down the aisle. We’ve worked through it together & I’m glad that we’ve been chosen to help each other with our mental health’s. Thanks for doing this!!

@heartsupport “You aren’t worthy of love.”

I struggle with self-doubt, insecurity and feeling like I am all alone in this world. The voice tells me no one cares for me or really loves me. It also tells me I am ugly and not worth much to anyone. Its a hard struggle because not everyone has the means or money to go to therapy. I don’t want drugs/alcohol. I want to feel like I used to. <3 @heartsupport Thank you for reading!

@heartsupport “I’m not good enough, I’m gonna mess up.” “I’m going to get into trouble.” “I can’t do this anymore. I just want to die.” “My stomach is huge, I’m so ugly.” “I can’t breathe.”

@heartsupport struggling with purpose… why am I even alive? Who cares either way?

@heartsupport @popevil you both are amazing for doing this. I struggle with voices in my head with my anxiety. Never feel like I’m doing good enough.

@heartsupport Healing from childhood trauma that has majorly affected my life :heart:

@heartsupport Amazing cause to help people become aware of their feelings. I’m a corpsman in the Coast Guard and I do my best to help as many people as I can and listen to the things they are going through to maybe give them a different perspective or just hear them out. It is very hard because I rarely take care of myself and will definitely have some thoughts of depression. Art, music and basketball when I get time are some of my outlets. @joeychicagocustoms @popevil :raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire:

@heartsupport I love this. I struggle everyday. I never fit in but I’m ok with that. It’s my body image I’m not ok with. I look in the mirror & feel ugly. I have gained alot of weight in the past 4 years & when I was thinner everyone wanted to go out & be around me & now that I’m bigger, no one ever calls or asks me to go anywhere. Depression is real. I never realized I had so many fake friends. & when I get healthy again which I will. The Depression is still there because I don’t have many real friends who like me for me & not the size of my body. I’ve actually had people who I hung out with in my 20’s & 30’s run in to me somewhere and ask me…“What happened to you? You’re fat now. You used to be so beautiful.” I truly feel ashamed to look in the mirror.

@heartsupport Incredible amount of stress trying to get through a difficult financial time. Not getting any assistance from the places that have been reached out to. Why fight so hard, when it feels like no one cares?

@heartsupport I never feel like I’m good enough. No matter how hard I try. The fear of rejection and failure are so very real!! Sometimes paralyzing!

@heartsupport I’ve struggled for years with my weight and recently in the past 2 years lost 110lbs. Now however, I’m more self conscious than I ever have been. My biggest issue is the PTSD I suffer from after suddenly losing my brother Travis 8 years ago. Music is by far my lifeline. I actually picked Torn to Pieces to play at his viewing, so it’s no surprise to me that this talented group of guys in Pop Evil teamed up with my pal @joeychicagowalser to do somethings as amazing as this to bring awareness to mental health. One thing I’ve always loved about Joey is his down to earth, caring nature, but also his amazing talented sides. It’s an every day struggle with the voices in my head. "Would it would’ve been easier on the parents if I would’ve been the one killed that day? Why is it so hard for me to move on from it? Why is it that every time something goes wrong in my life, I relive the whole two weeks from the day he passed until the day of his funeral? Even when it has absolutely has nothing to do with it? Then I go into a deep depression for about 2 weeks and eventually snap out of it. Music always helps, even just a little! Thanks for this and thank you Joey for always being amazing and true to yourself and your fans…thats why I love ya!