HS family I'm sorry but thank you for trying

Thank you for the HS family who tried to help but the pain is not wroth it anymore i’m done the demon win I losed idc i dont have suffer anymore pain I will miss you very much i love you

1 Like

@Jaceofspade before you do anything, please give the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline a call and tell them about what you’re thinking; you can reach them at 1-800-273-8255. If you don’t feel like talking to anyone, send them at message at http://www.suicidepreventiononlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx. They are wonderful people who will be a listening ear for you.

Please friend,
I know I’m late but I’ve only just seen this.

You are not alone and we all love you and will miss you dearly. I really hope this reaches you.

Please friend you are not as alone as you feel and we all care about you so so much.
If you see this please let us know.

Hold fast, Please,
Luna :heart:

Get help, please friend. Don’t give up. I’ll give you my love and pride to live another night.
I believe in you

1 Like

@Jaceofspade i hope i’m not too late. i know there’s lots of pain and suffering but in order to overcome these things you can’t give up, no matter how hard it is.

it’s so easy to throw in the towel but there’s so much hope for you in the future. i sincerely hope you can believe me in that.

please let us know if you read any of our responses, we’re all here for you.

1 Like

Its easy to throw in the towel but life is going to get better. Think of the people you love and that love you. You have come so far keep fighting and get help. I hope I’m not too late. Its gets better I promise you that. Fight and win.

Hold fast

1 Like

I hope you are still here and getting all of the help you need

Update:Jace wasn’t send to the hospital but they being watched by there friends/family where they live they be on the internet less but they still here just wanted let you guys know

-Jace’s friend

5 Likes

Stay strong, please don’t give up. You can overcome this, you’re amazing. We care about you.