Hurting myself

I’m struggling with hurting myself, I’m even getting these kinds of thoughts while I am at work.

1 Like

@Maxthewildwolf

What’s up? Why are you wanting to hurt yourself?

1 Like

because my life is a joke

1 Like

What hurts so bad that it’s making you want to hurt yourself? Are you at work right now?

1 Like

nevermind I shouldn’t have posted anything about this

1 Like

It’s ok to talk here, you’re safe.

1 Like

I don’t really feel safe

1 Like

I’m sorry, I know those feelings and the feelings of wanting to hurt myself. Are you around people?

1 Like

at the moment no I’m in a bathroom

1 Like

Are you friends with anyone at work? Anyone you trust?

1 Like

no I don’t feel like can trust anybody everyone feels like an enemy just waiting to stab me in the back

1 Like

Is it possible to leave the bathroom and maybe go back to work? Sometimes removing yourself from the environment you’re in can make you feel a little better.

1 Like

I was working when these thoughts all started happening

1 Like

Ok, sometimes when I get into this thinking I take a few mins to breathe and I give these guys a text.

Text HOME to 741741

It’s a self harm crisis hotline. The fact that you are aware and came here tells me that you really don’t want to hurt yourself. It’s sometimes the only way we think we can make the pain go away, but I can tell you from experience that those voices in your head are lying to you.

I hope you choose to text them

1 Like

thanks I will think about it

2 Likes

Awesome, that’s the first step.

We are still here to listen too, so stick around ok?

1 Like

okay but you all won’t betray me will you

1 Like

Why would I do that? I have been right in your shoes and probably worse, I understand ok?

1 Like

Mmm no I don’t know that I just have a hard time trusting people anymore

1 Like

I understand, I have that problem too. I’m learning that the distrust I have for people I don’t know isn’t fair. I’ve been hurt and those scars show with new people and I judge them without letting them show me who they are or letting them love me. I’m learning to leave that baggage behind, make sense?