I-have-experienced-so-so-much-loss-and-my-grief-ha - 1248

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38497
I have experienced so so much loss… and my grief has been an astounding mountain to climb. But my Heavenly Father has taken me through it all and He has never left me. To Him I am, literally, eternally grateful.

2 Likes

Hi Friend
I am so very sorry for your loss, no one deserves to go through grief yet all of us have to at some point and its tragic, I am glad however that you have something to hold on to at this point that help you through this point in your life and forward into the future. Much Love Lisa. x

1 Like

Hey friend. I’m so very sorry that you’ve experienced so much loss in your life. Grief is one of the most painful, deep and heartbreaking experiences that life can bring. Through my own losses, I have felt the process of being forced to face the fragility of life, and having to question its deepest meaning over and over. Losing someone we love shakes all the foundations that we thought were acquired. But ultimately, we have to reconsider everything all over again… It’s a painful, shattering process.

I’m very grateful that you have found a purpose and guidance through this grief, and that you feel now even more in harmony with your faith, your spirituality. <3

1 Like

Just wanted to send some reminders of love your way today. This grief of yours, this astounding mountain to climb, may also reveal in the long run the beauty of flowers that only grow on the top of them. There is beauty to find even in the midst of hurt and heartbreak. Love, after all, transcends time and space themselves. It is, and has to be, so much more powerful – and to keep existing, even when the silence of people we love feels so loud. In the words of Tolkien: “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” – Maybe, just maybe, it is a matter of time before you get to see and feel a type of love that is even more deeply rooted, even stronger, fierce and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your heart with us, friend. You are not alone.

@heartsupport Thank you, Micro. Tolkien means a lot to me, so I appreciate that very much.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, friend. Sorry for the double notification, also! I came back to your comment and feel very thankful that you opened up about this. Having my own share of grief to carry, on top of spiritual questioning, it surely brings perspective and hope. I wish you well. <3