I just need someone to talk to

Hello, I just found this site.

I don’t know what to say I just need someone to talk to- if that’s allowed here I don’t know.

Part of me thinks this is really stupid of me to ask but I don’t know what to do anymore I just feel like I’m completely alone- I probably am.

If this is against the rules or something then I’m sorry.

5 Likes

Hey @Nana1! Thank you so much for posting, congratulations on your first post and welcome to the community :tada::tada::tada::tada:

We are all here for you and feel free to open up and get what you need to off your chest. This is a safe space where you can get encouragement and advice from all kinds of people who just want to give support. I’m sorry you feel completely alone but know that you are not. I hear you.

1 Like

Hi!
You can talk to people. It is definitely allowed.
You are definitely not Compeltely Alone.

1 Like

Hey there! You can talk here for sure! I’m open to talk as well as everyone who commented on here :>

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I’d be okay with talking I guess, I don’t plan on keeping my account on this site though. I just don’t see the point in wasting anyone’s time. But regardless I appreciate your offer. I don’t have any social media unless discord counts but yeah.

Anyway, have a nice day/night.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hey it’s fine! You are open to talk here as much and as little as you want! You arent wasting anyone’s time I can assure you, sadly I lack discord but hey if you are down we can chat here

hi :heartpulse: I will talk to you!

You have come to the best place ever! We all want to talk to you! <3 I promise you’re not alone. It can certainly feel like it, and it’s hard to get out of that place sometimes - but we are here to back you.

Welcome to the HS Family! <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.