I lost my love one through suicide most heartbreak

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/42368
I lost my love one through suicide, most heartbreaking thing I ever felt, I lost touch with life it had turned my life around. It has been 7 years, and I still grive for him.:cry:

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you are continuing to feel the grief. I just hope you have found a way to live with it so it doesn’t negatively affect your life. I lost someone years ago and I still become sad when I think about it. This person was warm and wonderful and gave absolutely no indication of being suicidal.

That you feel so heartbroken is evidence of your love for this individual. I suspect that if the person you lost could talk to you, they would try very hard to comfort you.

Hi there Friend! :green_heart:

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, and I truly appreciate your courage in sharing your feelings. Losing a loved one to suicide is an incredibly painful and complex experience, and it’s completely understandable that it has had such a profound impact on your life. Grief doesn’t follow a timeline, and it’s okay to still feel the pain after 7 years.

During these difficult times, it’s important to remember that your feelings are valid, and healing is a unique journey for each person. Please know that it’s okay to seek support, whether through friends, family, or professional counseling, if you haven’t already. Talking about your feelings and seeking help can be powerful steps toward finding a way to cope with this tremendous loss.

While the pain may never completely go away, with time and support, you can find ways to honor your loved one’s memory and find some peace. Your loved one’s life and your connection to them will always be a part of your story, and it’s okay to keep their memory alive while still moving forward with your own life. Please take care of yourself and reach out to those who care about you when you need it. You are not alone in this journey, and there is hope for brighter days ahead.

Hold fast! You got this :heart:

1 Like

@heartsupportwall thank you

2 Likes