I’ve made it 12 hours let’s hope it keeps going (No longer going)

What was stressful for you when you were there?

1 Like

When I was there about haft of the people there hated someone else there and would fight. There where multiple escape attempts and someone actually manage to escape. I don’t want to go back to there

1 Like

Yeah, it is scary. I wish I could tell you it isn’t. I’ve been there so many times…

You just have to trust.

That’s the only thing I can say about going to the hospital.

(took me 10 mins to figure out what to say, it’s not something you can talk someone into doing)

1 Like

I know it would help me but I would miss school and I don’t want to burden them with me going. It helped me but it was so stressful.

1 Like

Well, I can sit here all night and tell you that you aren’t a burden and missing school to get better would be better than failing because you’re distracted with what is going, but I can’t make you believe it.

I would do anything for my son to help him not end his life and I’m pretty sure your family would too.

I hope I’m not being too in your face, but I wish someone would have gotten in mine when I was at my worst.

5 Likes

I understand and I needed that in the face. I’ll try to tell my parents about it. Thanks I definitely needed it in my face

5 Likes

Smiles. :heart: :heart: That’s so awesome.

2 Likes

It’s been two days now and I’m starting to feel something again so that’s good. I still haven’t told my parents yet but I’ll try to soon

6 Likes

You are amazing! Keep fighting. I will be live on Twitch in 10-15 minutes if you want a place to hang out and get your mind off things

Hold fast

3 Likes

That’s so wonderful!

1 Like

I was just thinking about you so thought Id come on here and check and that sentence has put the biggest smile on my face. Stay Strong. :heart:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say, your determination has been giving me hope about myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Skava0127 @Dione @Mystrose @Lisalovesfeathers Thank you all for your words. I feel proud of myself again. Yay

3 Likes

You seriously just made me IRL smile so big. :heart:

1 Like

I’m going to tell my parents when I get home from the football game. I’m in band. Wish me luck

2 Likes

You got this! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I didn’t tell them. I chickened out. I’ll try again tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s ok :heart: When the time is right, you’ll do it

2 Likes

I haven’t told my parents but I’m three days clean now. I’m going to try again to tell my parents now wish me luck.

3 Likes

Sending positive vibes! Just trust :heart:

1 Like