I wish my loved one had said something but i k ew

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Are you feeling guilty after losing touch with someone?
I wish my loved one had said something, but I k ew he didn’t want me to worry about his situation, he consume alcohol to take his pain away from trauma, and I was so devastated :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Friend - I’m truly sorry to hear about your loved one’s struggle and the pain you’re going through. It’s heartbreaking when someone we care about is dealing with such deep pain and chooses to keep it to themselves. First and foremost, please know that you couldn’t have known the extent of their pain or their reasons for not opening up. People who are suffering often find it incredibly difficult to share their burdens, even with those they love. Your empathy and concern for your loved one’s well-being show your deep care and love for them. In times like this, it’s natural to wish for different outcomes, but please remember that you couldn’t control their choices. What you can do now is honor their memory by raising awareness about the importance of mental health and seeking help when needed. Encourage open conversations about mental health within your own circles, as this might help others who are silently struggling. Additionally, if you’re grappling with grief and trauma yourself, consider seeking support from a therapist or support groups. It’s important to take care of your own emotional well-being during this difficult time.
Remember, your love and concern for your loved one were genuine and beautiful expressions of your care. It’s a testament to your kind and compassionate nature. Please be gentle with yourself as you navigate through this challenging journey of grief and healing. You’re not alone, and there are people and resources available to support you in your process. Take care of yourself! 🩵🫶🏻

@heartsupportwall3 thank you