I'm gonna pretend to be a cis girl online

no I mean like, how did u guess I wanted to be friends with girls-
bc its true

Sorry, if I misunderstood your question! That is a good question. I used to be friends with numerous of trans people. Also, I worked several years in public school with teenagers. Most teenagers that I taught in the past talked about their struggles with sexual orientation and mental health issues. It’s just from my total experience. I just love talking with people in different age groups. It doesn’t bother me as much.

1 Like

I wanna be friends with a girl because I wanna be one of them… its so tiring to think abt… making friends is hard… I need motivation… its so tiring…I wish I was born a girl like them so this could’ve been so much easier… am I stressing to much abt this? really… how should I even start off the Convo…
so tiring omg.
maybe I should give up?
or at least put it off for a while…

Don’t give up being friends due to sexual orientation. In my opinion, I feel like you are overthinking the situation. If being friends with females is making you feel stressful, I just recommend to take a break & figure out who you are as a person. I needed to take a break making friends for 2-4 years. It was worth it for me because I was able to understand my personality and improve myself to become a better friend. I don’t want to force you to do something if you are uncomfortable. I understand how difficult to be friends with females but you just got to confident! Confidence is the key to be successful to communicate others.

I try my best to give some motivation to have friends. The reason I want friends is because I love to talk others. I just need to communicate so I don’t feel lonely. It’s nice to share my best moments with my friends.

1 Like

its not that becoming friends with women make me uncomfy… it actually makes me really comfortable! its just that i’m scared to talk to people… i have a bad habit of not being ablt to fufill things i said i would try to do. u arnt making me do anything i dont wanna do, dw <3

1 Like

i think i’ma just try to go 1 step at a time now… but if i overthink at school i wonk have a coping skill to take my mind off it… i calmed down my anxiety since yesterday and i think just letting the water flow will be the best think to doi at this time. i was overthinking bc i want the friendship now and to stop feeling envy for girl’s friend groups. i’ll try to do my best! <3

1 Like

@toastaintbad how do u think i should start a convo? i’m thinking abt complimenting her keychain and then that’ll be it… but idkkkkk. how do u think i should strike a convo?
i know where to do do it but idk how to do it- maybe i should ask to work with her on our little english packets? we havent really bonded together at all so idk if that’ll help at all… do u have any advice?
srry if i’m asking for too much-

That’s a good way to start the conversation with complimenting her keychain. Describe why you like her keychain!! People loved compliments because it makes their day feel better. I love your idea to work with her on little english packets. You are doing well so far with the conversation. Keep up with the good work. You aren’t bothering me at all.

our english teacher gives us one every day so i doubt we’ll do smth different today :3
i’m just trying to calm myself down before lunch and english (2 hours from now)
i might wait for tommarow to do the english packet approch… idk if one of my friends (who is also friends with her) will be there, all i know is he isnt here today.
unrealated but i’m desiring a apple and cheese danish >.<

That’s awesome for you to calm yourself down before lunch & english. I get nervous when talking with others. It’s good take 2-3 deep breathes. That helps me a lot. I told you can make friends, just believe and trust yourself in the process. Give me update with you making new friends! I’m super proud of you!

1 Like

i dont see her keychain noooo :sob:

If you don’t see her keychain, just compliment her clothes or nails or hair. You can do this!

1 Like

thatd sound like flirting, wouldnt it?
i dont want it to sound like that ;~;
makes me feel gross when it does sound like i’m flirting…
idkkkk srryyyy

You aren’t flirting when you compliment a girl. It depends on your mood & tone. You are making your friend feel special and make their day better (Just of think that way ). I compliment my students, employees, friends, and strangers. You have no idea on what’s going with the person’s mind. They might going through something difficult.

Every women flirts in a different way when they like someone. This is from my personal experience when I was a teen. I had a 2-4 people in middle & high school that really like me. I’m the most clueless person when it comes to love as a women. I don’t know when someone flirts with me. The boys & girls liked me because I was kind of laughing at their jokes and supporting them as a friend. It takes me a long time to fall in love with someone. Sometimes they will asked me out in public in which I don’t like. I’m the type to keep things private. I recommend others to tell me directly if you like me. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

oki this makes me calmer ^^
tyyy <3

1 Like

this helps supprisingly well… ^^
i complimented her keychain :3
idk if i’ll talk to her today tho… i’m kinda tired…
kinda just wanna skip today :confused:

I’m starting to think that waiting for a friendship to form might be the best approch… like- wait for the next opportunity to speak with her! idk… u usually don’t make friends if u aim for making them… they just come naturally…

It usually takes time to make friends naturally. My current friend was the one who approached to me be friends within 2-4 weeks. We talked first before we became best friends. It was nice of her trying to maintain our friendship. It’s not only one-sided friendship. She totally respect my boundaries than my ex-friends. Several of my ex-friends were pretty toxic to the point that I needed a break talking people for 4-6 years.

You are doing a good job so far. Don’t overthink & stress about it. Everyone has been in the same type of situation like yours. Trust your gut & instincts! Sometimes life doesn’t go the way you want, but keep trying! You will find the perfect friend one day.

1 Like

I talked to my therapist Abt it and she encouraged me to do it :3 she told if this is smth that I really wanna do then I should do it. so I think I will try my hardest… I might ask abt her hoodie-

1 Like

That’s awesome, I’m super proud of you! That’s good idea to ask about the hoodie.