Im-so-close-to-ending-it-but-i-can-just-never-do-i

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Reach out to who?========

From ManekiNeko: As in the above message, hopefully you should be able to see the crisis resources which will have lists of contacts if you need them, otherwise to family or friends who can come be with you so you’re not alone.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Oh well thank you========

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’m thinking about hurting myself

From Luvforjada: Jayden, your body isn’t useless. It is the most useful and important thing you have. you can’t live without it. Respect it. Love it. Don’t hurt yourself. You matter, just like everyone. Please check out crisis resources, as <@878486519558574100> said.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’ll do it in the morning. But thank you

From Luvforjada: Are you intending to explore crisis resources in the morning? Alternatively, were you referring to a different matter? I apologize, but I didn’t fully comprehend your statement.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Yes======================

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’m having those thoughts again but it’s really really bad this time

From Luvforjada: It’s okay. Stay strong. You’ve got this. Don’t listen to them. Think of them as a pure distraction of what is really happening. Think of htem as school bullies, but in your mind. Ignore them. they’re no good and are complete idiots.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: It actually worked. Thank you so much

From ManekiNeko: That’s so wonderful to hear! So proud of you , Jayden. You deserve to be safe

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Aww thank you! But I don’t really feel safe here. It’s not my anyone who lives with me it’s just my need for someone to be near me while I sleep. But if you mean safe here then yeah I do feel safe here

From muffin: Im sure you’ll find someone who can help, Jayden. Im proud of you. Good luck. We’re all here for you if you ever need anything.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Do you promise?==========

From muffin: Do I promise we’ll be here? Of course. And I’m sure you’ll find someone.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Thanks.==================

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’m getting very nervous rn

From Rohini_868: this community will be here to listen and support you <@904842465222213643> it doesn’t have to be one specific person, but we’re all here, and we’re all cheering for you.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Thank you and I’m sorry I just get nervous talking to more then one person