Im-so-close-to-ending-it-but-i-can-just-never-do-i

From Rohini_868: you’re doing really well :slightly_smiling_face: no pressure!

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Thanks!==================

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I think I’m going to try to kill myself

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Idk who’s actually going to see this and stuff but I know I’m going to or atleast hurt myself and I’m so scared

From ManekiNeko: Hey Jayden, I just want you to know that even though there may be many people who comment and reply to you, it’s because there is a genuine love and care. We may not know you all that well, I would love to be able to get to know you and your story more. I’d love for you to feel safe here.
I know right now you’re scared and are probably unsure of what to do, and I’m so sorry your environment where you live doesn’t feel safe. You do deserve to be safe, you deserve love.

My heart truely goes out to you.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Are you sure you would like to know my story? also I just wish I could just say what’s bothering me but I don’t want to put someone through the torture of reading it

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’m kinda crying I really need someone rn

From ManekiNeko: There’s no pressure to share anything you aren’t comfortable with, but i and the community here definitely will respect your words and your story. We hold no judgement, because everyone has a story that’s unique to them and everyone deserves the chance to feel heard

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Thank you, I have 2 questions tho

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Should I make a new post?

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: And what things can I not say?

From ManekiNeko: You can make a new post if you like or you can share here, that’s totally okay!
The only real suggestions would be to put a trigger warning on your post if you think it’ll have any content that may need it and not to go into too much detail if it alludes to criminal activity. Otherwise whatever you feel comfortable sharing x

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Alright. I’ll make a new post thank you

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I’ll do it tomorrow I can’t even sleep lol

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: I hurted myself==========

From Micro: Are you safe right now <@904842465222213643> ? If you hurt yourself, please make sure to take care of any wound and/or to contact the emergencies right away.

From Micro: You can also use the <#423176381141090304> as suggested by <@878486519558574100> previously. These are safe services to reach out to if you are struggling with urges to hurt yourself.

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: Yes I’m safe I’m just having a mental breakdown atm

From β‚π‘±π’‚π’šπ’…π’†π’β‚: And no I’m fine I have a therapist and stuff irl I’m okay

From Micro: Okay :heart: That is good to know. Thank you for sharing this update with us here. I’m sorry you’re having a rough time though. Are there things that usually help you/comfort you when you feel that way?