Im taking therapy for anxiety and self-esteem for

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/41773
Im taking therapy for anxiety and self-esteem for many aspects in my life and no matter how many times i watch just prettend i’m having a mental breakdown bc i had a tortuous relationship with an ex bf, where i knew he wasnt good for me and i still did it. Now this song was a whiplash to those days and i felt deeply sorry for the past me. Healing is definetily caring :heart:

3 Likes

I understand feeling sorry for the past you. It’s best to acknowledge those feelings. Along with that, self forgiveness is essential. It sounds like you are taking the necessary steps to avoid repeating past mistakes.

Hang in there!

It sounds like you’ve had a breakthrough moment that is now leading you to more compassion for yourself. How beautiful! I hope that this will be the first step towards many in supporting yourself as well as being kind to your heart. You’ve had your own share of pain and heartbreak, and the past you dealt with the cards, knowledge, resources that were available at the time. They survived as they could, and that is something to be proud of. You can now also look back and see how much you have grown and learned too.

Hold fast friend. And may your journey through therapy be a strong, healing one for you. :orange_heart: