Just some life issues

Hi, Victoria! I am sorry for what you are going through. Feeling lonely is a really hard thing to deal with and it can make motivation to do anything nearly impossible. I wonder if you could talk to your mom about joining a clue or organization to help you meet more people? Talking about your feelings can be very difficult, but I know your mother cares for you and wants to help you. If you can, ask her to sit down and talk about your feelings. If you can’t do that, maybe write it down instead and show it to her. Remember you are loved. I will be thinking of you and I know that you can get through this. Good luck!

Hi Victoria, I know it’s only been about a day but I wanted to check in-- how are you and your sister doing right now?

My sister got out of the hospital today it hurts to see her like this shes doing better, she can walk by herself and feed herself now, i didnt expect her to be in the hospital for only 3 days, im taking care of her while im typing this and its 2 14 am, i dont want to sleep at all i need to keep an eye on her thank you guys for checking.

This may seem weird but sometimes i want her to see me as her older sister and her to always take me seriously

Hi there @Victoria7,

Thank you for the updates. It can be so exhausting to take care of our family members, but I’m confident that your sister appreciates the help, and am glad that you’re being such a supportive sibling.

It also isn’t weird at all to experience any emotions or desires that you may have! It’s understandable that you’d want to be viewed as a caring figure, and that you want to be taken seriously.

If you’d like to, please keep us updated on any developments. I know it’s been a couple of days since your last post so I just wanted to check back in on how you’re doing?

<3 Tuna

From Manni:

Hey, thanks for updating here. It’s really admirable of you to take care of family. Please remember to take care of yourself, too, though!

I had some time to update today, i had i few weeks off to take care of my sister and the other day i started to do work again I’ve been gaming with my friends this month has been a roller coaster of emotions my sister is able to do everything she mostly is and finally got her attitude back lol

1 Like

Hey @Victoria7, it sounds like you’ve been quite busy lately, and with some good things there. I’m glad to hear that you’ve had time to play with your friends especially.

How do you feel these days?

You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Well recently i got in a argument with all my 2 close friends they have been telling me i’m acting like a child that i need to calm down one was talking about where i lived on a game with 2 other people luckily they were also my friends i’m surprised they actually stood up for me and told him to leave me alone, i can finally say i know what a true friend is i have been stressed my mom is going to work again ive been trying to catch up on work and its really taken the good side of me i cant say that i didnt lash out at my friends they’ve been trash talking music and stuff that i like but simply its my fault i shouldn’t put my anger on others im supposed to be the supported friend the one that doesn’t care if they get left out but im not playing my role god damn i just feel so guilty

1 Like

Hi, Victoria. Thank you for continuing to share here! I want to challenge something that you’ve said here, though. It sounds like your inner monologue may involve some invalidation of your own feelings. While I commend you for not wanting to lash out at people, it seems crucial to consider that some of those people are treating you wrong. It is not childish to feel upset about getting left out. Getting left out is NOT the role of a friend. You are valid for taking issue with that.

1 Like

Hi there @Victoria7,

Thank you for the updates; I’m glad that you’re continuing to share with us. I know this reply is a bit delayed, so please let us know if anything new is on your mind.

With that said, arguments with friends are so tough! It sounds like you recognize that you may be (partially) in the wrong for lashing out at the friends, even if their initial conduct was rude and unproductive. In the future, try remembering to express your frustrations in more productive manners and civil dialogue, and hopefully, your friends will reciprocate (after all, they shouldn’t care about what music you like – as long as it makes you happy, that’s all I’d care about). It’s also possible that you’re friends didn’t realize that some of these things bothered you so much, so it may be worth discussing that with them if this is a common frustration.

I also can understand the guilt that comes with feeling like you aren’t being a “good enough friend” or similar, especially after an argument, but these sorts of things happen in life and it’s okay for your friendships to not always be 100% perfect. Try not to blame yourself for the fight; after all, it takes two parties for a fight to start.

Again, please don’t hesitate to reach out with updates or if anything is on your mind. We’re here for you.

<3 Tuna

1 Like

Recently ive been caching up on work, my friends girlfriend wanted to break up with him and she did but i helped her ive only known her for 2 days and she already felt like a friend i took her side and as i am the friend people vent to the boyfriend which is one of my friends started texting me i told him i cant do anything about his relationship with her and i couldn’t support him cause i was on her side fully, my boyfriend has been ignoring me i really want to talk to him about it but last time he ignored me he said he was going through a hard time so i dont want to bother him but at the same time if your in a relationship you should be with them for there ups and downs the messages say seen but no response i think he is getting sick of me

2 Likes

Hi @Victoria7,

Thank you for the update. Sorry to hear that things haven’t improved over the last week – that’s not fun!

It’s so tough when friends are fighting with each other, and these sorts of arguments where you get stuck in the middle can be stressful and frustrating. I’d also imagine that the challenges with your boyfriend lately just compound these difficulties and add to the emotional toll of this whole situation.

You’re a good friend to be sticking with people through the ups and downs. If you’re worried about your boyfriend, depending on your relationship, you may be able to ask something like “How have you been doing lately?” or “Anything I can do for you?”.

Also, it sometimes just takes some time for people to respond (and some messages just get missed or forgotten), so try not to read too much into delayed replies. And even if you think your relationship with your boyfriend is waning, I hope you’re able to put more time into your other relationships. I know that changes to relationships can cause significant worry and stress, so please keep us updated with any developments – we’re here for you.

Thanks again for sharing and for being here. I appreciate the update and am wishing you all the best.

<3 Tuna

1 Like

So the other day my boyfriend though he wasn’t good enough for me thats fine but i think im not good enough for him i honestly though he would be mad at me because i didn’t text him back in 2 days but he wasn’t does this happen in every relationship

1 Like

Where do i start ive been so stressed and its getting worse i want to go back to public school but i dont cause i might get bullied or presentations im feeling numb it keeps on getting worse my room is getting bad i stopped making my bed and vacuuming but i feel like a disappointment i am currently in 7th grade homeschooled but i think im on a 5th grade level i do work on and off and never get breaks other than weekends my mom quit her job and i feel like not living i dont want to hurt myself i just want to disappear just because life is boring and stressful the only reason i think im here is my friends family and music and my aunt is always here i love her but she has kids and has been here for 5 days already the other day i was playing video games with my sister thats probably another reason im alive my mom keeps on pushing us to study and do 5 hours of work when 1 chapter is 3 sections and i can do that in 30 minutes so she expects us to do 3 tests a day i really just cant deal with her anymore im scared she will find out all things i kept a secret from her

1 Like

I broke up with him im miss him but it was for the best and my friend recently told me he wanted to kill himself i guess its hard for everyone know

1 Like

Hey Victoria, thank you for sharing these updates. How do you feel regarding this decision? But also regarding what your friend told you. It sounds like there’s a lot ongoing right now, and I hope you’re taking good care of yourself. <3

To be honest it’s been weird between me and my friend now he tells me how his other friends use him for money and for their grades i dont know what to say to him i dont show emotions much so its hard for me to comfort him. And about my ex i think im able to focus more on what i like i have a passion to be a singer and been more focused on bands i like lll, like bts

1 Like

And about my ex i think im able to focus more on what i like i have a passion to be a singer and been more focused on bands i like lll, like bts

This is good news! Feeling like your focus is much more dedicated to you and to sources of joy in your life. Really really love this. Do you practice singing?

it’s been weird between me and my friend now he tells me how his other friends use him for money and for their grades i dont know what to say to him i dont show emotions much so its hard for me to comfort him.

Yes, it can be very conflicting at times to feel like someone reached out to you, opens up about things that matter, yet don’t really know how to react or what they expect from you. I’m personally not extroverted at all, and many times in my life the fact that I wouldn’t show specific emotions would be interpreted by others as me being indifferent to what they say. Which of course isn’t true, but it can be tough to communicate about all of this.

Something that helps sometime to clarify expectations on both ends, is to validate what the person (your friend) says, and to simply ask: how can I support/help you? That way, you encourage them to reflect on what kind of help they need, and see if you would be the appropriate person or not. <3

Yes i do practice singing! Ive gotten better, ive been struggling to do my work again ive only been studying what i want to, like korean i think ill start next week but i never do

1 Like