Just some life issues

My ex blocked me i told him i want to be friends though i miss him i never stopped loving him but i know he stopped loving me everything is going wrong i only have one way of talking to him but that would ne annoying

1 Like

Hi there @Victoria7,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It seems like you’ve been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately, which can be really tough and upsetting. I feel for you and can only imagine how difficult this must be and how much it may hurt.

With that said, I’m glad you realize that it could cause frustration or upset if you try contacting your ex in light of the fact that he blocked you. While I know it’s disappointing that he doesn’t want to be friends, I hope you’re still able to respect his boundaries and avoid contacting him if he doesn’t reach out to you.

With time, this wound will heal and you’ll have the opportunity to make new deep connections (though I understand that it may not feel like this right now). I have faith in you and am glad that you are reaching out. Please stay in contact if anything further is on your mind; we’re here for you.

<3 Tuna

1 Like

My mom wants to move to japan but i don’t shes making me learn Japanese and i am learning Korean right now and i lm afraid it will interfere like the recorder and clarinet i have to visit my grandmother for visitation i keep on thinking about him i try not to but i cant help it

1 Like

My aunt told me she sufferers with depression im tje therapy friend so im used to it i knew something was wrong i dont want to deal with this anymore

1 Like

Hi Victoria, Everything you’ve mentioned sounds like a lot and I imagine this to be overwhelming. The combination of so many family-related challenges coming up at the same time is tough and can really be a lot; I feel for you.

In particular, moving to a country you aren’t familiar with sounds like such a challenge, and it’s understandable that this is stressful.

We’re here for you as you work through all this. Please feel free to share more about your aunt, grandma, or mom anytime.

<3 Tuna

1 Like

Ive been having angry outbursts recently, been hitting myself and getting mad at others most of my friends have said i sound sad and i really want a motorcycle and been looking into it but i can only get it when im 16 witch is why im mad right now i want to ask my mom for a therapist again but im scared of what shes going to say

1 Like

I need help so ive been thinking about my first and only love he unblocked me on something should i friend request him or will keeping him blocked help me move on

1 Like

should i friend request him or will keeping him blocked help me move on

This would really depend on how you feel about it, and if either you sense that being in contact with him would be healthy for you or not. Were you happy in your relationship? If you think about the reasons why you broke up, is it something that still applies today? If you and him had to be in contact again, how would you want it to be, and what would need to change? < Just some questions to eventually think about it and connect with your heart first. In any case, I’d sway: take your time before making any decision. These changes can feel conflicting and there’s often a part of us that wants something, and our mind telling us the opposite. Take your time to figure out what your desires are, and from there you will be able to make sound/healthy decisions. <3

Ive been having angry outbursts recently, been hitting myself and getting mad at others

How has it been on this side lately? Have you been feeling a little better last week?

i want to ask my mom for a therapist again but im scared of what shes going to say

If you feel the need to ask for a therapist again, then that is certainly something to do. Your emotions are not something to be subjected to, and it’s completely okay to ask for help.

How did your mom react in the past, when you already needed to see a therapist or started to see one?

When i was with him we had a good time always i think it would be weird to talk with him again but at the same time i would love him in my life again

I still get mad from time to time but its better

Last time she said that i needed a new hobby whitch makes no sense

1 Like

Last time she said that i needed a new hobby whitch makes no sense

Yea that’s tough. It’s the kind of advice that can really come from a genuine place of care, but it may also shows that she misunderstands your current needs. Do you think that maybe writing out about your needs more specifically could help to start a conversation about it with her? There may be a part of you needing to help learn and understand, so that you could be on the same page. But I understand that expressing our needs can be scary and difficult, especially when we don’t want misunderstandings to happen.

I still get mad from time to time but its better

That is good to hear. Do you have some coping techniques to use when you feel mad or like having an outburst?

When i was with him we had a good time always i think it would be weird to talk with him again but at the same time i would love him in my life again

That makes sense. After a breakup things can get really weird. You said he unblocked you from on something, but that may also not mean that he would want to connect again. Sometimes, on socials platforms especially, there are updates that are made and change our settings. Or simply a personal need to unblock people without having to interact. There could be different reasons there, and it may be important to keep in mind at least as long as he didn’t connect with you directly, that it may not be appropriate to talk together. Maybe it would in the future, maybe not. Time mostly is likely to tell. <3

He misclicked and accidentally called me today so that sparked up a conversation my left over feelings are gone but i can tell he has moved on too we are both pretty happy being friends

1 Like

That sounds really good, @Victoria7. Very grateful that you both managed to find some closure, are ready to move on and to maintain some good contact. Sounds like you both found your way!

One thing after another my dad is planning to meet me in December and he got me a puppy and is building me a house currently i lived with him since i was 2 then moved haven seen him since and im scared that he wont think im pretty i know its stupid but im really insecure about my looks, hes Giving me all his land and artifacts that are worth thousands and my great grampa my grampa and he has owned it maybe even past that so it been passed on by generations of my family and i dont want to ruin that but im the only kid he has that talks to him and i dont want to have kids but i don’t want him to be upset that im going to ruin it i dont know if he will be upset but i have to think about this at such a young age its been stressing me out should i just adopt when im older or ruin it i know my decision on kids could change in the future but im trying to figure it out now.

Dome of my friends are talking abt killing themselves one of my friends had 8 people die in a month ones cousin died in his arms and his brother killed himself because of a girl and one as a disability and his life is filled of hospitals they have been through alot there is so much drama in my friend group right now and today one of my friends broke down on mic telling me how his life is horrible this is the person that gad 8 people die he told me that video games keep his mind off things everyone comes to me when they want to kill themselves

1 Like

I use to live in Michigan and it was depressing for me for 5 years. I know how it is hang in there

everyone comes to me when they want to kill themselves

This is a deep mark of trust but also such a heavy load to carry on your shoulders. How do you feel in the midst of all of this, @Victoria7?

I love Being with all of them but at the same time i want to avoid them cause each time i talk to them it pops up i tell everyone they can talk to me if anything is wrong but it really impacts me and im happy i can be their safe space

1 Like

My favorite person told me i was weird and he didn’t want to talk to me today, uhm i dont know how to feel anymore i want to die and i told him that i couldn’t live without him everyday and then he left he blocked me on everything i dont know what to do its like i cant keep up on life

1 Like

My friend he told me he was going to kill himself for the 4th time this month and it was all my fault and that i ruined his life, now my other friend said i give him anxiety and depression and he wants to kill himself because of me he called me spoiled and everything he wanted to start over so i said yeah he told me i hurt him more then he hurt me and i was just reflecting what he did to me he used to bully me and tell me im bad at the game and told me you shouldn’t talk to me with that tone im the one that has you’re address like he was threatening me

1 Like

Oh my gosh im so embarrassed to tell you guys this, today i accidentally broke my headband and i cant stop crying about it ive had it for these past 3 years and when i had my my best memories it was always on my wrist, i dont know why im crying over it i know my mom could sew it but im always afraid it wont be like its original self the outlines are tucked in then its closed i must sound so stupid to you guys right now

1 Like